Aaj Hai Sagai

At Shaan's flat it was hectic and Chaos decorations had been done.There was hustle and Bustle in the house..All of them were running here and there to see the preparations.It was Astha and Shaans Engagement..Anokhi Jao aur dekho na Tauji Taayar hue ke nahi..mein aur yash zaara yeh samaa rakh ke aate hai " Haan Mam" Anokhi said She Hurriedly went went Shaan's room and she was Shocked to see that Shaan was just sitting on the bed " Shaan sir aap abhi Tak ready nahi ho..Sab log aate hi honge..aur aap yaha She exclaimed..Shaan made the same face Shuaurya makes when he is frustrated " Anokhi dekho na yeh button tuth gaya.." Anokhi Just laughed.." Aap aur PS na bilkul ek jaise ho..Laaye mujhe dejeye mein laga deti hoon.." Shaan looked surprised tumhe button lagana aata hai..."

Aata nahi hai lekin sir kuch jugad tho kar lungi" she smiled and went out of the room and came back with super glue " sir abhi na iss kaam chalana padega" she took Shaan's Sherwani And glued the button.."sach mein topper ka dimaag hai..waise Acha tho lag raha hoon na ...woh mujhe mana tho nahi karegi na.." Anokhi just laughed "sir Aap toh aaise keh rahe ho jaise Pheli baar shaddi ka rahe ho bhulo maat apka ek beta bhi hai...Anokhi she her name being called "Sir aap jao aur jaldi ready ho jao mein chalti hoon...

Kanchan did Astha's Aarti and welcomed them in Shaurya came in wearing a dark pink sherwani with gold work and had been searching for Anokhi.He was so desperate to meet he he had not seen her in 4 hours 23 min and 39 secs..40 secs.41 sec. ..until he bumped into Yash who pointed in the direction Anokhi was coming from from Shaan's room....Shaurya just stood there it felt like time had just slowed down..the entire view around him blurred..he could only see her walking slowly towards them..her eyes fell on him as she flicked her eyebrow..his eyes followed her movement she had taken his breath away..

Anonki was wearing a Dark Pink sleeveless lengha without any golden or silver work..her dupatta was hanging on on shoulder..she had left her long hair open..she was wearing minimal make just like he like it..kohl lined eyes and a Dark pink lipstick..Sahurya saw her walk by and rooted to the spot..he was amazed how she always left him spellbound just when he heard Ahir's voice "Muh tho band kar uncle"...

Anokhi was checking for something amidst the things kept in her room when she felt His hot breath on her ear. she turned swiftly and collided with his hard chest

"PS tum yaha kya kar rahe ho..she asked him nervously..she was aware of the effect of her dress on him and he eyes left no doubt in her mind.."yeh kaha se aaya." he said in a deep voice

"Astha mam leke aayi thi...abhi sham ko tho baatya tha mein tumhe phone pe.." Anokhi Jaan Logi meri..he slipped his arm around her waist ,his fingers digging into the thin line of bare skin "pasand Aya tumhe.." He stared at her face.reflecting the pick hues of her blouse..the smooth.silky skin had become translucent..her lips were inviting him but he knew he couldn't not" Akele mein milo...phir bata tha hoon kaisa laga...

" Shaurya humne jana chahiye sab wait kar rahe hain...Di ne mujhe Pooja ki thali ke liye bheja th..woh intezar kar rahi hain.. "Anokhi touched his arm he was so lost in her that he forgot kaisi Pooja ..thali ..kya.." mumbled ..she blushed Sagai ki...neeche ..Astha mam Shaan sir she said Slowly...he shook his head,trying to clear everything "uh...haan chalo" he ran his finger through his hair..she picked up a small plate and walked out as shaurya was following her when he when he said "tum Bahot sundar lag rahi ho Anokhi.."sensing his turmoil,she brought his hand to her lips placing a kiss on palm , then smiled at him and walked where everyone was waiting

" Aare in dono ko dekho asia act kar rahe haan jasie 20 ke ho yash said laughing.."bet 20 saal mein shadi nai kar sakta.." Shaan said rolling his eyes.."Tauji mein actually Taiji ke baat kar raha tha.." and everyone laughed..Beta tumhari labi ke tarah na zaban bhi lambi hogai hai"..just then Bebo broke them "Tauji Jaldi se ring pehno na mujhe Cake khana hai.." Haan Haan chalo..Shaan said.. Shaan and Astha exchanged rings