Phir bhi tumko chaahunga

After dropping Anokhi at Ahir's Home Shaurya was sitting drunk like a lifeless man and tears were flowing from his eyes...pyar kiya main par tod diya usne mujhe kya galti thi ek baar bhi mera khyaal nhi aaya ek baar bhi mere baare mein nhi socha dokha dokha mila mujhe apne pyaar ke badle kyu kya humara pyaar itna kamzoor tha he was crying bitterly...sab sab khatam ho gaya kuch nahi bacha ab maut bhi aa jaye to farq nahi padta kyu bahut pyaar karta hoon main.... sab jhooth tha vo pyaar vo baate vo vaade vo kasme sab jhooth tha kyu Anokhi kyu kiya tumne aisa hum kitna khush the par tum chali gayi chhod kar... kyu meri galti haing kis galti ki saza de rahi hoon mujhe mera dard meri taqleef nhi dikh rahi tumhe kyu Anokhi

Shaurya's eye were bloodshot red and he raised his cup and said ek aur bottle the waiter was reluctant to give as he had already drank 3 glasses waiter: sir you are sure aap ne phele se itni pe rakhi apke parivar mein se kisi ko phone karo mein Shaurya laughed sarcastically koi nahi hai mera koi nahi waiter was shocked he tried to make him understand that he should not drink more ....Shauyra just kept laughing jab dard had se jyada badh jata hain tab jeena aur marna dono ek baat hoti hain......... tum nahi samjhoge kyunki tumne pyaar nhi kiya...... just leave it he stumbled using the bar as support Meanwhile, Sharuya had already reached his car drown his grief into the large bottle of whiskey.

Suddenly his phone rang,breaking his reverie.He quickly grasped the phone,and seeing it was from his Astha ,he quickly drank some water to make his voice as sober as possible.'Haan mai he answered the phone...'Shaurya beta,tum kahan ho?tum thik to ho na?'Astha worriedly asked.she had been extremely worried for both of her kids and panicked at even the smallest of things..."Main theek hu ma.Main Aap bilkul pareshan mat ho.mein apko kal milta hoon..'Theek hai ma.Good night' His last words coming out slurred.Astha furrowed her brows.'Why was Shaurya's voice so pale and without life.'she voiced out loud.'Ab jo karna hai ab hamein karna hamare bache asse parshan hai'Said Shaan ,who had been silently standing aside and hearing Astha's side of conversation. Shaurya reached Sabherwal mansion late at night while everyone was sleeping...He was drunk not knowing what he was doing he stumbled up the stairs and made his way to his room opened his almira and took out photos of Anokhi he was fully drunk he hugged the photo and fell on the bed before going to deep sleep he uttered "

The Next morning Anokhi woke and recalled the previous night and she quickly put her hands to her belly.." Mera bacha... usse kuch nahi ...nahi mujhe doctor ke pass jana hoga... Just then Babli walked she had been worried sick for her she had spoken to Astha and told her not to come or Anokhi might get angry...

"Main kapde nikalti hoon tu jaake Naha le. Kuch zaroorat ho toh bata dena." exclaimed Babli and moved towards her suitcase.

Two arms wrapped around her frame hugging her from back wetting her shoulder.

Babli immediately turned back and hugged Anokhi tightly, chanting "I'm sorry NIkki " continuously.

"Sorry toh mujhe bolne Chahiye. Jaane anjaane Maine bhi toh bohot suna diya. Chahe kitni bhi Baat bigad Jaaye hum ek doosre se Baat Kare Bina Nahi reh sakte. I'm sorry Di". Maine hi zyada Soch liya aur na jaane kya kya suna diya. Main teri maafi ke bhi layak Nahi hoon.

"Jo ho Gaya usay bhool jaa ab. Ab aage ke baare mein Soch. exclaimed Babli cupping her face and kissed on her forehead.

Aare wah yeh behan milap hoga thank god warna main tho dhol ke thara dono taraf se bhajta rehta...Ahir walked in with chai and snacks...

Ahirji Babli exclaimed....and all three laughed just then Anokhi said " di aaj na mujhe jaldi jhana hoga kuch assignments complete karni hai....

Ahir looked at Babli " Anokhi tum sure aaj college jana chati ho...ek din rest karlo Ahir said..