Tere saath hoon main

Anokhi and Babli went to SIAC..

Anokhi thinks of something " di tu naraz toh nahi mujhse.. Babli who was packing Anokhi's clothes stopped and looked at her " Naaraz mein kyu naraz hongi"...Anokhi went to her and said " woh yeh sab hua aur bacha bhi"...tho thoda awkward lagta hai..jab jsab dekthe mujhe jaise mein koi galat kaam kiya..." Babli looked at " dekh jasie hua woh galat hai...kyun ke tum logo ne bataya nahi na ke iss liye ke tune shadi ke aur baby hoga..mein tho kush ho ke tu dusri Babli nahi bani..aur ab dekhna jab baby hoga na tho mein ussi seekho gi ke tujhe itna parshaan kar ke teri shamath aa jaye..jitna parshaan tune hum ko kiya na utha yeh bacha tujhe kar she laughed.. Making Anokhi laugh

She keeps chatting with Babli when All of a sudden a few men came " kaun ho tum" Babli shouted '' '' dekho dur raho"......but instead they took a few steps only and dragged Anokhi with them ...

Babli shouts and hold her hand firmly to pull towards her but one goon hit hard on her hand which makes her grip loosen. But he pushed her harshly by which her head hits on the table and they forcibly

Took Anokhi with him and pushed her inside the car keeping their hand on her mouth to avoid her shouting loud for help...

Sahurya came down stairs and came down After several attempt of calling Babli and Anokhi, " Anokhi nikal gayi kya SIAC wo phone nahi utha rahi mera " Kanchan laughed to tease him, "Bhaiya aapka bas chale na toh Anokhi ko ek minute ke liye bhi akela na chhodo...Gayatri said, "arey ghabrao mat.. woh theek hai kaam mein busy hogi. Just the Ahir came in running " Shaurya cholo hume jhaldi SIAC jaane hoga Vineet ko bail milgai hai aur who SIAC jarah hai...."kya here this Shaurya ran in to his car with hearing anything...

The Sabherwal reached SIAC As they were They all stepped out from car when saw a crowd of people standing at some distance in a circle... Devi was making her way she was a car just standing there she noticed the number just in case getting suspicious, Babli who was sitting there in half conscious condition holding her head which was bleeding slightly.... all runs to her shockingly seeing herstate... Ahir splashes some water on her face, "Babli..aankhen kholo...... kya hua aapko.... aur yeh chot kaise lagi......"He took out his hanky and press on her wound to stop bleeding more, "Babli, please aankhen kholo.yeh sab kaise hua aur Anokhi kahaan hai... Tumhare saath hi thi na voh.." she regained in few minutes and slowly opened her eyes... she sees them all and gets up with a jerk, "Niki... Nikki.. voh Vineet.. le gaye usse....Vineet Shaurya getting tensed asked, "Anokhi kahaan hai. kuchh toh bolo please..." she cried hard and narrates all, "maine bohot koshish ki unhein rokne ki, par nahin bacha saki... voh use jabardasti use gaadi mein baitha kar le gaya." all got stunned on listening her kidnapping when she fold her hand in front of him, "Sahurya, mujhe maaf kardo de... mein nahin bacha payi usako.

Shaurya was stood rooted there when Devi she hold him from his arm and jerk, "Shaurya, tu sun raha hai...... Jaa aur jaldi se dhundh usey..... maine dekha tha voh safe drang ki gaadi thi aur uska number tha XXXX" Shaurya coming back to senses, looked at her and wipe her tears, "Tum chinta mat karo... mein usse lekar aaunga apne saath... kuchh nahin hoga Anokhi ko..." he looked at others when Astha said, "Shaurya tum logjaao aur Anokhi ko dekho..... hum Babli ji ko lekar hospital jaate hai..Ahir gave the car number he gave the car number which they tracked easily and confirm the address registered for this car... all got shocked listening

the car owner name...he car Devi saw belonged to Shagun....

Vineet brought Anokhi to A unknown house

Vineet- kitne din se mauka khoj raha tha... Chalo aaj finally mil hi gya...Anokhi-dekho... Agar Shaurya ko pata chala na k tum yaha aise mere sath badtamizi kar rahe ho to wo tumhari jaan le lenge... Whole room echoed from his evil and loud laugh Now Anokhi's back hits to a wall and the man is standing close to her. Tracing her face with his finger, she shivers. She jerks his hand and gives a hard slap on his face. In return he clutches her jaw firmly in his palm. Vineet shook her Teri itni himat..!