Is this feeling love?

no ones pov:
The train conductor walked over to the four. he then asked for their tickets.
Tanjiro grabbed his ticket but then he dropped it on the ground
"oops lets he grabbed that"
Tanjiro giggled a bit because he felt awkward.
He leans down to grab the ticket and his butt was in the air and Rengoku looks then he immediately looks away.

Rengoku's pov:

-oh my god he has a fine ass-
I think and I blushed a lot more. Tanjiro then leaned back up and looked over at me.
"umm Mr. Rengoku, sir.. you alright?"

I looked up at him and then I said
"yes I'm fine thanks for asking"
I was still blushing and my face was red.

"alright"
Tanjiro said and smiled calmly and he blushed a bit then he gives the train conductor his ticket then after he sat back down next to me.
after Tanjiro sat down the lights flicker and I get up and pull out my sword.

"sorry about the sword but there is something I must do so please stand back"
I tell the train conductor.
About 5 seconds later a Demon appeared out of no where.

"wow what a giant did you use a blood demon art?"

fire goes around me
"well you won't be a match against me."

.
.
.

The demon makes a loud screeching sound then it ran at me.
I use my fire breathing then I used my sword and sliced the head off the demon and his body exploded.

Tanjiro's pov:

Tanjiro was amazed
-wow he is so powerful.. he is also hot like in a sexy way-
Tanjiro thinks this and blushed this time Zenitsu noticed him blushing.

"umm Tanjiro?"
Zenitsu looked at me

"hmm yeah Zenitsu "
I replied back with and looked at Zenitsu

"are you okay your face is red, wait are you blushing?"
Zenitsu was freaking out at this point and I had to tell him that I wasn't blushing.

Rengoku heard the whole conversion but he pretended to not hear anything that we were talking about.
.
.
.
No ones pov:
about 2 mins pass and Rengoku had killed another demon and all of us were shocked.
We all ask Rengoku if he could train us and to our surprise he said yes.

The three call Rengoku brother and thank him.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Rengoku just laughs proudly.
His laugh makes Tanjiro blush and when Zenitsu sees this he realized that tanjiro lied to him and that Tanjiro was in love with the powerful Rengoku.
Zenitsu looked at tanjiro and grinned. Tanjiro sees this and then said
"umm whats wrong?"

"you like Rengoku"
Zenitsu said and giggled right after.

"N-No I don't, I see him as a brother"
Tanjiro said and blushed brightly.

-_-
"but your blushing brightly"
zenitsu said.

Tanjiro goes silent

Zenitsu gasped then he starts singing loudly

🎶"YOUR IN LOVE YOUR IN LOVE!!!"🎶

Zenitsu sang as he jumped up in down from excitement.

Tanjiro tried to tell Zenitsu to shut up but he didn't listen to Tanjiro.
Rengoku walked over to the two of them.

"whats going on over here?"
Rengoku asked.

"oh Tanjiro is in-"
Tanjiro then covers Zenitsu's mouth.

"oh nothing is going on"
Tanjiro said and looked at the taller male.

Tanjiro lets go of Zenitsu's mouth
"you idiot I couldn't breath"
Zenitsu said.

Tanjiro just glared at Zenitu.
.
.
.
*Later*

The four were asleep and Tanjiro had his head laying on Rengoku's shoulder.

*In Tanjiro's dream*
Tanjiro was confused were he was then he stumbled upon a house.
he walked over to the house. he then goes to the front door and knocked.
the door opened and standing right in front of him was Rengoku with no shirt on and Tanjiro blushed blightly.

((Hey everybody this chapters cover is not mine it was made by my sister go check out her stories OneForAllWriter))