We are in trouble now

Tanjiro's pov:

I look down to see myself holding onto my leg screaming.

WAKE UP!! WE ARE IN TROUBLE! WAKE UP!!

I then realized that I was dreaming. the other me lets go of me and I swim up to the surface.
I get out of the water my body was cold and wet. I collect some new wood because the other wood fell into the lake. I go back to the house, I walk inside then I see Rengoku and my heart shaddered because I knew this wasn't real, and this was just all in my head. I felt like crying and breaking down into tears. "hi babe" Rengoku said to me but I didn't respond back and went to my room. I was so upset, I knew I couldn't stay in this dream forever so I had to try to find a way to get out of this love dream, and fast because I have no idea what's going on, on the train. A demon might attack or maybe a demon is showing me this dream. I told myself to wake up and I tried to wake up but it was no use then I hear a person's voice behind me say. "what you must cut is in your reach" I repeat what he said in my head then I see my sword and I pick I up. "I must cut my own neck" I whispered then I get onto my knees then i put the sword next to my neck, as I do this Rengoku walks into the room and he sees me then he yelled. "TANJIRO STOP!!!" I looked at him with tears forming in my eyes I said. "I'm sorry" then I kill myself by cutting off my own head with my sword and blood falls onto the ground.

I wake up covered in sweat I look around and see everyone else were asleep then I noticed rope around my arm. Then I look over to Nezuko.
"Nezuko are you alright!? "
Nezuko nods as she looked at her older brother. I see Rengoku and then I wonder -what is Rengoku dreaming? -

*Rengoku's dream*

Rengoku's pov:

I was walking around and I was in a house but I didn't recognize it. But then I see a door open and I shorter male walked out of that room. I didn't know who it was at first then I realized it was Young Kamado. I sighed in relief for a second I thought something bad had happened to Kamado and I wouldn't bare live with myself if that happened. Tanjiro looked at me and smiled then he said
"Hi honey, your back I see"

my mind snapped then I smile and said.
"yeah I'm back and I'm happy to see you"
-I was being sucked farther into the dream-

no ones Pov:

Rengoku goes into the kitchen and starts cooking Tanjiro was hugging Rengoku as he cooked. Rengoku was making a big dinner.
Tanjiro yawned softly as he hugged Rengoku from behind. Rengoku then tells Tanjiro to lay down for a bit.

Later:

Rengoku was setting all the food on the dining table and Tanjiro was in the living room laying down. Rengoku then went to get Tanjiro and he sees him asleep. Rengoku smiled, he walked over to Tanjiro, and kissed him on the forehead. Tanjiro slowly wakes up and sees Rengoku.
"Hi baby" Tanjiro said and smiled "hi my darling, did you sleep well?" Rengoku asked. "yeah I slept well"

Rengoku's pov:

"Well dinner is done" I said, Tanjiro smiled, and tells me he was hungry.
we both go into the kitchen, I get Tanjiro a plate of food, and we both sit at the dining table.
Tanjiro giggled every time I said tastie which made a smiled. we both talk and joked but inside something didn't feel right.