The Love Dream

no ones pov:

Tanjiro blushed and he looked at Rengoku
"hi babe, how are you?"
Rengoku asked

Tanjiro smiled and then said
"I'm great thanks for asking"

-Tanjiro was being sucked farther into his dream. he didn't even know he was in a dream anymore..-

Tanjiro walked into the house and he had blood on his clothes

"wow babe your clothes are so bloody you must of killed a bunch of demons"
Rengoku said while looking at his clothes.

"hmm yeah, the forest was full of demons last night."
Tanjiro said and and smiled nervously

Tanjiro went to washroom to change his clothes.

about a minute later
Tanjiro was half way naked and Rengoku entered the washroom.

((warning smut so if you don't like smut don't read.))

Rengoku hugs Tanjiro from behind. Tanjiro sees Rengoku and blushed brightly.

"hi babe~~"
Rengoku said

"Hi hun"

Tanjiro replied with and then he smiled

Rengoku starts kissing Tanjiro's neck gentle. Tanjiro moaned and blushed and he slowly starts heavily breathing.
Rengoku then bites Tanjiro's neck a few times and he makes marks on Tanjiro's neck.
Tanjiro heavily breathed and he looked at Rengoku.
"ahhh~~ hun~~"
Tanjiro said under his breath

Rengoku then takes off Tanjiro's shirt and now Tanjiro was fully naked.
Rengoku had no shirt on already and he then kissed Tanjiro on the lips.

Tanjiro's pov:

I kissed back and I started taking off Rangoku's pants.
...
When both of us get fully naked Rengoku pushed me into the shower I watched him turn on the water and then he pinned me to the wall.
I whimpered and moan a bit from the force of him pushing me against the cold wall.

"Rengo-"
Rengoku kissed me on the lips deeply he then licked my bottom lips asking for access into my mouth.
I then lets Rengoku slide his tongue into my mouth. we kiss and explored eachothers mouths for about 2 mins before the both of us had to breath.
I gasped for air and heavily breathed and Rengoku does the same.

Rengoku then picked me up which startled me a bit. then I look into Rengoku's beautiful eyes.

Rengoku's pov:

I look into Tanjiro's eyes and I was blushing deeply.
I then put two of my fingers into Tanjiro's mouth and I ask him to suck my fingers which he does.

about a minute later I take my fingers out of Tanjiro's mouth.
Tanjiro looked at me as he heavily breathed.

I then shoved my fingers into Tanjiro's entrance.
Tanjiro lets out a loud moan as he heavily breathed.
I then starts thrusting my fingers into Tanjiro's entrance.

"Ahhh!!~~"
Tanjiro moaned louder and screamed a bit.
Tanjiro's moaned were turning me on so I decide to speed up the pase and go a lot faster.
Tanjiro starts to moan more with turn me on even more and I was getting really hard.

I then pull my fingers out of Tanjiro, right when I pulled out Tanjiro gasped and moaned softly.
I look at the smaller male who I knew wanted more from the look on his face.

I then grabbed my dick and then I entered Tanjiro without warning.
Tanjiro moaned louder making me go even faster then before.

I thrust for a few minutes before Tanjiro came onto my chest and I came into him.
after all of that we stop and we finish our shower.

Later

Tanjiro's pov:

I was wearing a robe and laying in bed looking through the window watching the birds fly by.
Rengoku entered the room but I didn't notice, he crawled onto the bed and hugs me from behind.
I smile softly and look at Rengoku.

"hi babe how are you?"
Rengoku asked

"I'm fine thanks for asked hun"
I said in a soft tone of voice.

Rengoku nods then he asked me if it was possible if I could go out to the woods and collect wood.
I said that I would, then I explained that It was probably going to be chilly tonight.
I then get dressed and grab my axe and basket.
.
I then left the house and walked into the large woods. I then started looking for the most largest tree.
I walk through the forest then I stummble upon a large lake then right next to the lake I see the perfect tree.

"okay found the perfect tree, now time to chop it down"
I said then I walked over to the tree and start hitting it with my axe.
Eventually the tree falls to the ground and I start picking up wood from the tree and putting it into my basket.
I then tripped over one of the tree branches and I fall into the lake.
I tried to swim to the surface before I run out of air but something was not letting me go up to the surface I then look down to see what wasn't letting me go.

"WAKE UP!! YOU GOT TO WAKE UP!!"