SRCH

I wonder at times. I simply wonder, nothing else. These mere thoughts are filled with strange concepts that I then grow curious about. Why do such abstract melodies flourish throughout the flow of my tune? Why am I like this? I should be happy with what I have, as I have been blessed with plenty a fortune. However, I reach out regardless. What exactly I mean to grab, I can't tell. Lines are blurred more often than not, and I don't fear the unconventional. In fact, I search for a path of silence. One where physical existence melts into a colorful mindfuck. As color is what I search for. It isn't as simple as a physical color though, such as a shade of blue. Rather, I desire the complete presence of color in my head, while existing in the absence of reality itself. A world where I am omnipotent, immortal, yet incorporeal. I simply strive for knowledge, and don't give much thought toward my own physical impact. Our bodies are puppets for their sentient queens, those which exist on a much larger scale. The conscious conundrum is one that the human race has long pondered over. I believe we as a species are locked out from the true extent of this knowledge, simply because our lust for our current state remains so. We must realize that we cannot have everything that may exist. To reach for the stars, you must be willing to give up the ground. The higher you reach, the higher the chance you may never return. This is a trade off that must be accepted in order to expand.