3

(Ur awake

  Next day of October 10

It was Mikey time to visit y/n.

Lucky when he was the one who visit he can take all day in there not sharing with someone.

He open the as he see y/n.

There fully awake. The window is open bringing wind inside her room.

She was sitting to her bed looking to the window.

She turn around and saw Mikey. She smiled at him sweetly. Then Mikey drop the bouquet of flowers he was bringing to y/n.

He straight up went to her and hug her while crying.

Leaving y/n in a shock face. She blink three times but she eventually hug him back.

"now now~ please don't crying..." She said softly.

As Mikey said "I'm.. sorry- I didn't come to save u in time-"

But was cut off by y/n

"Don't cry~ why are u crying? Don't do that ur cute face will be ugly... Why are u hugging me? We do not even know each other.."

Mikey's face looks blank. As the words that y/n said.

Mikey studders saying "wait.. what do u mean- please y/n. I know ur mad- but don't do this.!"

Y/n smile at him "I'm sorry but I don't remember u?"

Mikey nodded and just kiss y/n cheeks  he said "it's okay.." with a sad tone and left y/n room.

Next day y/n friends was in a room as the doctor walks in told them

"I'm sure u have seen y/n and.. After she got into a coma she will forgotten about u I'm sorry! She lost her memory"

Then after that the doctor walk away.

As all of them walk away with a sad expression about the news.

They didn't notice the doctor was there sitting like she was waiting for someone.

Then the three girls walk out to the room the doctor saw them and stop them.

Emma ask "what is it doctor?"

Yuzuha said "is there something wrong?"

While hina there stand up completely sad about y/n losing her memory about Mikey and her children.

The doctor said " are u guys Emma, yuzuha and Hina?"

They all nodded

As she said "y/n is waiting to her room to meet u guys. She said don't tell that u guys will going to meet. That's all"

And she walked away.

The three girls look at each other and run towards y/n room.

They open it and saw y/n there she was smiling.

Hina said to y/n "y/n chan..."

Yuzuha and Emma hug her.

While y/n there said "hello Emma Hina and yuzuha.."

They both let go of her.

Y/n said to them "I'm sorry for lying... But I need to get my child. And I made a decision I will not tell Mikey about it. And I'm leaving toman"

Yuzuha said "huh? Y/n I know or we knew that u can't get beaten up but u can fool the boys but not us."

Hina said "my my y/n chan did u know how I need to act like u die or something?"

Emma laugh "I can't believe u fool the boys! Even so I can't really believe they dumb."

Then the sweet and innocent air rounding them become cold.

Y/n look at them

Emma look at her with a cold expression like yuzuha and Hina. Even her.

"My. U may become the captain of medical on toman because u know medical and ur a student but did really Mikey forgotten why u become a captain?" Emma said

"Yea. Did they forgotten who u are?" Hina said

And lastly yuzuha finished the sentence

"the behind the scene puller, the medicine girl and lastly the brain of toman. I really do think Mikey forgotten why he put u on the captain. Ah it's because u finished 10 gangs in one day or two day because it's really hard to find one when they knew u were they fighting."

Y/n smile at them "now now lady's I now what ur thinking"

Hina said "yea that time u let the gang hurt u not showing ur strength off."

Yuzuha said in surprise "I was surprised when I heard u got into a coma I thought it was a false but it was true but I know that the no memory thing is a lie who else agree?".

They three all raised there hands.

Y/n said "yea. I just realized that if I was still in the gang the children might be get killed.."

Emma said "but are u sure though it's been 2 in half year they will get 2 years old lucky u are now wake up. But what about u and Mikey though?"

It was silence in the room but y/n said "I don't know... I am positive that Mikey do not want to be a father... And we still break are relationship if the news gots to him. It's better to take action then later."

Hina said "u know even if u take the action sooner the thought u might think happened might be the opposite though."

Yuzuha told y/n "Hina is right though."

Y/n just replied "I don't know... Oh yea can u take take of the children I will go there if I got discharged. And this is our goodbye because me and the kids will move to America."

Yuzuha said " do u have too?"

Y/n nodded

And all of them went out the room.

But Hina felt something watching them but she saw nobody.
.

(Oyi tsuki tsuki I'm coming!)
(Opss wrong anime)