2

Y/n then fainted.

The boy catch her and put her to the van and drive away.

2 hours

They got to the werehouse. It was abandoned.

They carry y/n and put her on a chair

They wait y/n to wake up.

Y/n pov'

I woke up and I was sitting i move around and I can feel I am tide.

And boy said "u can't got out there it handcuffs dummy"

Then he walk to towards me. I can hear them wishper saying.

'she is the one?'
'yes boy. I saw Mikey got out to her home'

Ahh.. so Mikey did go home.. and they saw him to my house getting out.

The black haired boy said " so ur Mikey gf! Torture her. Mikey will come soon here or 5 days"

It's been 4 days....

Ouch! I can't!

Third pov'

Y/n can't handle the tortured they put her. She was weak she was almost getting recover to her birth and know this happened.

Y/n thought that it was a good thing she was about to go grocery shopping then picking up the child's to Emma and Hina.

If she did the child will die..

Hey eyes become blurry but she keep it open while the boys torture her.

Then a sounds was comming out side it's was toman gang going taking y/n.

The leader of the gang expected Mikey to come.

Then they break the door and all of them go inside and they all started to fight.

Mikey fight who ever gets in he's way while looking for y/n.

He saw her. Bleed have handcuffs on her feet and arm while her mouth was closed.

He immediately went to y/n

Then y/n already closed her eyes.

Mikey was holding her while he look to the members and the leader who's getting defeated.

Draken was close by to Mikey they both run and put y/n on the Bicycle and rush her to the hospital

Leaving the members of toman finishing them.

1 in a half hour

Emma, yuzuha and Hina got the news they immediately went to the hospital.

Leaving naoto having big responsibility on taking care of the twins.

The three girls saw the captains vice captains and leader, vice leader.

Yuzuha said to them "what happened!? Is this why y/n was missing!"

Hina wisper "y/n-chan.."

Emma slap Mikey face as all of them was shock.

Emma told to her brother "why didn't u come to save her in time now she has many bruises! And got tortured! She wasn't still recovers and she was about to tell u-"

Then Emma stop, it was supposed to be y/n telling him that. Good thing she pause.

The room was silence.

"what do u mean? Recovery and why did u paused-"

Before Mikey could finish his sentence the doctor appear

Saying "the patient have successfully manage to lived. Though she is in a coma..."

Then she left.

There were no visitors allowed in.

Only once in a time. Emma and the girls visit Monday and Saturday was Mikey.

Y/n has been in a coma about 2 in a half years.

N

o one still know about her child.

The girls was good at taking care of both of them while y/n was in a coma.

They never let the boys go into the house especially Mikey and takemichi, takemichi always goes to Hina house.

With Hina didn't not let him.

The children was isolated to the house and they were one years old. They were about to turn 2 on Nov 3.

Continue~