S1, E2

"Mitchell! Wake up!" I yell we were already 25 minutes late and Mitch is probably going to take forever.

"No" He simply says I just roll my eyes and get out of bed, "Noooo stay here" He whines.

"No get up you bellend!" I smile and get changed in the bathroom. I walk out and see Mitchell trying to tie his tie but failing.

"Mitch why don't you just leave it undone?" I laugh and put his hoodie back in his cupboard.

"Oi why'd ya put your hoodie in my cupboard for?" Mitch smirks not even looking at me.

"It's your hoodie you helmet" I laugh and put my black heels on.

"It looks better on you" He says casually looking up at me.

"Thanks Mitchy but it's your hoodie" I smile and try to hide my blush. He opens the door for me and we walk to school.

"I know its mine but I want you to have it" He smiles and I nod, "Anyway aren't those bloody French exchange bellends coming today?"

"Yes why?" Alf told me about the French exchanges and apparently Joe is going on the French trip, If Joe goes Alfie will need someone else to do favours for him. It'll probably be me.

"The girls are gonna be proper fit" He smirks. Why was I... Jealous?

"No they ain't!" I say in defence really not thinking about what I was saying because he instantly looked at me.

"I was only jokin' Lex" He smiles then obviously he had something else to say, "It's almost like you were jealous innit? Huhuhu"

"Oh piss off! I ain't jealous!" I say hitting his arm. As I hit it my phone rings.

"Hey wassup?" I say holding my phone to my ear.

"We have a major problem! One of our dancers hurt her knee we need a replacement you up for it?" Steven and Chantelle taught this dance on gender equality but I was only backup.

"Yea course I'm almost at school did you bring an extra outfit?"
"Yea see you soon babes"
"Bye"
"Bye"

I hang up the phone and walk over to Remdogg who was waiting for Mitch and I out the front of Abbey Grove.

"So you know how I told you about that dance Chant and Steven made me learn? Well I have to do it infront of everyone, today" I smile as we walk into the school.

"Oh that one on 'Gender equality'? You ain't doing that" Remdogg says shaking his head.

"Yea I am" I smile, "I have to go get ready bye" I walk off to go get changed into the outfit for the dance.
_______________________________

I have a velvet black tank top and short shorts. Black heels and a pink choker and earrings.

We start doing the dance and I look over at Mitchell and Remdogg who are both staring at me. I look at Mitchell and see that he has both his hands over his... General area. I giggle and continue to do the dance.

Soon the dance ended and Chant, Steven and I walk out to get changed back into our uniforms.

________TIME SKIP TO CLASS________

"Yeah" Alfie begins. This is gonna be funny as, "So, we're all good talking about the," He gulps, "Sex was invented by the Romans" How did he come up with that?

"This is going to be interesting" I laugh as Alfie rolls his eyes and flips me off.

"Shut up Lexi, I give up I don't know how to do it" Alfie sighs. His drawings were um interesting.