Chapter 6 - Tragedy

A/N- Warning!Sensitive topics ahead. Blood and death are mentioned. Don't read if you are a really sensitive person.

Taehyung was feeling weird after facing that incident. His thoughts were out from this world. It kept bugging him.

Who was that guy? How come that one glimpse of him making me anxious so much?

He was talking himself. Two different colour orbs stared at the screen which displayed the video game they were playing. Even his body was here, his soul was roaming in another world. Taehyung is a huge gamer. He was a hard one to defeat. And when it comes to Mortal Kombat, Damn he was the best.

Jimin's keen eyes noted that Taehyung wasn't paying attention to the game. He took the advantage of his friend's out of space state and gave a double punch to the avatar which Taehyung was playing. The screen flashed the neon red colour words.

Game Over, Tony Montana wins.

Taehyung groaned in frustration as he saw that he lost to Jimin. Again.

"Guess today is your lucky day Jimin" Hoseok crunched another crisp, staring at the TV screen.

"Yah hyung, You are talking like I never won before" frowning his face Jimin mumbled tossing away the video game controller. Taehyung ruffled his silky hair, making it messier.

"You never win against Tae. Taehyung, is there something bothering you?" The older one whipped his hands from his pants and sat on the ground near Taehyung.

"You look off today" Taehyung glanced at both of them and heaved a sigh.

"It's just, I saw something today. It keeps popping up in my mind. I can't forget it"

"What is it?" Jimin snatched the packet of crisps from Hoseok's hand seated next to Taehyung.

"I saw this weird guy while heading here" He nibbled his inner cheek from his tongue.

"Who is it? Someone, you know?" Hoseok's eyes were winded with curiosity. He sat properly, listening carefully.

"I didn't see his face hyung" Taehyung started telling the whole thing he saw on the way to Jimin's house. Two friends glanced at each other after hearing his story.

"He must be a psychopath. Maybe he's having a mental breakdown, who knows. Maybe he is suffering from financial problems. Or suffering from a break up" Jimin shrugged his shoulders, trying to point that it's a normal thing.

"Woah Jimin, you and your conclusion. But yeah, I agree it's a little weird. Don't worry Tae, it's not like you will meet him again" Not meet him? Taehyung wished the same. But what if...No, no way. He blinked hard, unwanted to remember it. He tossed his thoughts into the garbage.

Suddenly his heart twisted with slight pain. He clutched his shirt and breathed fast. His eyes were about to fall from their sockets.

"Taehyung are you alright? Tae?" Jimin leaned near him and started rubbing his friend's back.

"Water...water..." He muttered, breathing heavily. Hoseok immediately poured a glass of water to him. He gulped down it without hesitation. After calming down, he rubbed his temple closing his eyes.

"Guys, I think I should go home. I am not feeling well" Taehyung stood up from his place. Both Jimin and Hoseok were wearing worried expressions.

"Are you sure that you can go alone? Your face looks paler than usual"Jimin asked standing from his spot as well.

"Don't worry, I'll be alright. I am just tired I guess. I'll see you both later" He collected his bag from the floor and wore his jacket.

"Take some rest Tae. Text us after you get back" Taehyung nodded at Hoseok and bidding them goodbye.