Chapter 11- Hide and Seek

"Oh for goodness sake it's been only our first week and I'm already worn out" Jungkook stretched his hands and cracked his knuckles. 

The poor boy was exhausted from the workload they had to handle as a resident doctor under fellows. Well, on the other hand, no one said being a psychatritian was an easy job. 

"You are always whining Jungkook, Stop being such a fluff ball" I stated, being fully aware of the fact that my words are just enough to make this man get on his nerves.

 That's the Jungkook I have known since college. It's true that he whines here and there and acts like a small kid sometimes, it's in his nature. But not to mention that he is one of the best doctors in the group of specialists in child and adolescent psychiatry. He was very determined and hard-working. That was his field while I was more interested in phobias and adult disorders. I was looking forward to taking part in the research my brother was carrying on. 

Cure for multiple personality disorder.

It sure sounds interesting, doesn't it? What paved the way to take part in this was just more than interest in this subject, I was also seeking answers for something in the past. 

"Consider yourself lucky cause I have no energy to scrawl with you right now"

Jungkook stood up and dusted off the snack crumbs off his uniform yawning lazily. Because of the work, we have been spending time in the common room given for doctors to spend the night these days. 

"I'm going to my apartment, I'm sure my bed has been missing me" I chuckled at his statement.

"Dr. Kaito sure is giving you a hard time Kookie" he groaned and plopped back on the sofa, ruffling his hair and making it messy. Jungkook was working under Dr. Kaito, the Japanese consultant who was known to be the most strict among them. 

"You bet, I think I can get why no woman wanted to marry him. He is such a tough head." I laughed at his statement. He groaned again and removed his scrubs, changing into his casual clothes. 

"I'm heading for the restaurant there, Jin Hyung texted me saying he'll be there too. Care to join us?" he asked me, putting on his thick jacket to protect him from the chilly weather outside. I shook my head. 

"You guys go ahead, Are you going to the apartment afterwards?" he nodded. 

"I'll catch you there then. I have to take a look at Taehyung before I leave. Do bring me some fried chicken will ya?" 

"Gotcha! See you Y/n" 

After Jungkook left the common room was in silence. I tried to ignore the quietness creeping on and tried to focus on the cases I'd been studying. But the silence in the room was irritating me. For some reason, the picture of the creepy man in the car drew in my mind, the man I saw on the first day. 

"Maybe I should play some music..." I plugged in my earphones and started playing one of my favourite songs Tayler Swift, trying to cease the restlessness in my mind. I sighed and leaned on my chair. 

"I've been overworking these days and still no progress in finding Taehyung's disorder. This is stressing me out!" I hurried and put my doctor's gown on. 

"Maybe I should visit Taehyung, it's been a while"

I made my way to the hospital corridor, I walked past the patient's ward, entering the area of special cases and my feet stopped at room number 95. My eyes googled through the small window before I cracked open the door. It was no longer dark like the first day I visited. Well, I can't say that there's no progress at all. I saw the brown-haired sitting on the chair facing backwards to me. His sitting position was weird. He always took both his legs up, without letting them touch them as he was afraid of touching the ground. I slowly entered the room without making much noise.