Chapter 3 What!?

First posted [august 22, 2021]

second edited [july 26th, 2023]

Third edited: [July 1st, 3024]

Chapter 3 What!?

Third person pov.

Violet stands there with her head tilted back and her mouth slightly gaped open as she holds her breath in, her fingers are on the cold metal of the inner sink as her palms hold the edge of the sink counter tightly. His finger pushes her blue hair behind her ear before trailing down her jawbone, lightly tickling her in the process.

A gasp escapes her mouth as a shiver runs down her spine. Her eye snaps a bit wider as he grabs her chin and tilts her head back slightly. His blue eyes hold this kind of dominance over her. He is taller than her, and it was easy to hover over her smaller body, very easy to trap her.  

His thumb rubs over her scar on her lip, and she shivers under his touch again. His soft and semi rough touch on her was such a nice feeling to her. He steps closer to her, trapping her fully between the sink and him,  

“My beautiful soulmate has scars on her left eye and you are always make sure to hide your left eye from anyone in sight” he starts with, he runs his fingers over her eyepatch again, “for years I have dreamt vague-ish dreams of my adorable, beautiful and sexy soulmate” he starts with a smirk on his face. He watches Violet's reactions through this all, “like I said though they were vague-ish dreams of her… I was never able to get a full glimpse of her face, only parts of it” he frowns and looks away from her eye for a split second, “I would get side glaces on her face, nothing big. I would see her scars, most of all of her scars," he said.  

The hand he uses to semi trap her between him and the sink moves, and his fingers move over her hip bone. Violet's body tenses up as his finger rubs over one of her old scars that she got through her years on this earth. His thumb rubs her lip again, making her shiver and whimper out slightly, Damian smirks, and Violet feels like she had betrayed herself with that whimper.

Her breathing is shallow and shaky at this point. Her focus wasn't the best now with him being this close to her. She has dreamt of this for years now, and it's semi happening now. Her cheeks were only slightly pink because she fought for them not to go red like Superman's cape. "What are you trying to get at?" She was taken off guard by him, with everything he was doing, and what he was able to do to her.  

Her voice betrayed her slightly as it sounded out of breath and shaky. She wanted to beat herself up even more for that mistake, but right now, she can't.  

Damian clenches his jaw and narrows his eyes down to her. He was getting fed up with the lying at this point. He knows that it is her. The click in his head placed it all together; the vogue-ish dreams were now full and put together to finally show him his soulmate.  

The one person who is going to respect, except, adore and love him for him regardless what he has done in the past and what he might do in the future; someone who is meant for him and only him... someone who is going to be the only person who is going to fully calm him down and keep him from falling deeper into the madness he has gotten through his years on earth. 

Violet saw him clench his jaw and move his eyes down under his masks from hers. His grip on her chin slightly, slightly got a bit harder on her smooth, soft skin. Her heart sank in her chest as she felt guilty for lying and continuing lying to one of her soulmates. She is fucking amazing at lying to anyone, she can lie without feeling any kind guilty or remorse, but when it comes to her soulmates, thats another story. 

"We both know what I am getting at," he growls out. He lets go of the sink and places his hand onto her waist lightly. A shiver runs down her spine, and she tightens her grip onto the sink, "Robin, I think you are mistaken me-"

"I'm not mistaken, beloved," he said, lightly squeezing her waist. He smiles slightly as he finally feels this feeling rush over him when he touches his soulmate for the first time when he has finally realized that she belongs to him.

Her knees felt weak, and her head felt weak to his words... 'Beloved?'

"I'm not mistaken this time. You are Au-"

Hearing the start of her name caught her attention even more to what he was saying than before and now. Her eyes were wider than before as she looked at him with her mouth gaping open even more, but he was cut off.

"Anyone in Mount Justice, meet in the main room!" Batman's voice spoke loudly through the mics that are around Mount Justices.

Damian looks away from his soulmate to the mic on the wall for just a moment; it was long enough though for her to take her escape from his arms and stand by the doorway staring at him in shock. His head snaps back and follows her as he feels her leave between him and the sink, his eyes land onto her and as they do she quickly pulls up and fixes her masks over her mouth and nose.

He frowns and takes a step towards her, and she doesn't move, but stares at him, still shocked by what he has been saying to her. Damian continues to take steps to her, "Hey! Black Shadow, come on!" 

Violet's head snaps to the right of her to see Garfield coming her way with a smile on his face that just makes her melt like most times. When Garfield gets to her, he grabs her arm and slightly drags her with him, "Hey Robin!"

Damian growls and quickly leaves the kitchen and follows behind them with a hard cold glare at the back of Garfield's head.

Violet pov.

What the absolute fuck just happen!?

He- wait! Does he- no… yes…

What?

Was he going to say my name? I mean, I could have just been hearing stuff… yeah, yeah I'm just hearing things. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.