Chapter 5 Happening

Questions, would you want the nsfw moments to come sooner or later in this book?

Would you want a slow burn nsfw Book, or not a slow burn nsfw book?

[Posted/ February 19th, 2024]

Second edited: [July 1st, 2024]

Chapter 5 Happening

Third person pov.

"Your bedroom room, I'm guessing here?”

Loki wanders around the room, looking at all the things his green eyes land on, even picking up a couple of things to get a better look at. As he does all this, Violet just stands there watching him.

All she could muster to say out loud to his question was a "Yeah." That's it. Anything else to leave her mouth wouldn't make sense for more than one reason. One being her voice was so low, the other would be because what would leave her mouth would just be scrambled up words. 

She didn't know what to do or say at the moment. She still needs to comprehend what's happening right now.

Once again, she didn't expect for what happened at Mount Justices with Damian to happen at all, she didn't expect to walk into one of the rooms of Mount Justices to see her other soulmates just standing there, and she especially didn't expect that one of those soulmates was going to end up being in her room today.

With just a quick-ish scan of the room, he can see his soulmate keeps her room organized and clean for the most part. He also can tell that his soulmate likes to collect her interest. Books and rocks are a few examples he's seen so far.

He, of course, knew of this already. He knew his soulmate was a collector of multiple things. Rocks being the one he knew more of, so seeing a bowl full of colourful rocks on her dresser had him smiling again. It's just like his dreams.

This just told him his dreams were true.

What's happening right now is something Loki still needs to comprehend, too.

Finally! Just finally, she let it go. She let the hold between Loki and her soulbond connection go; the itch, the pain, and then the burn feeling coursed through their bodys like waves. They're the rocks, and the feelings were the crazy harsh water crashing into the still rocks.

Waves that should have happened sooner for her team at Mount Justices. Damian Wayne today should have felt the same thing coursing through his whole body, but she held the connection from happening between the two of them. It was selfish in a way.

This pain and burn, however, was nothing that Loki and Violet couldn't handle.

They kind of liked the burning pain that coursed through their whole body and let it stay a bit longer.

Sounds like a pain kink there.

Loki's signature smirk would be on his face usually, but it's a soft smile as he feels the itch, pain, and burning feeling go through his whole body. This itch, pain, and burning feelings he's experiencing right now, he's waited for so long for it to happen to him, and it's finally coming true now.

He looks up to his soulmate to see her blushing and looking towards the ground to keep from making eye contact with him. He chuckles and steps closer to her.

With hearing his laugh and his footsteps nearing her, she moves her eyes from the ground to his beautiful green eyes.

His eyes are so beautiful.

This time, it was Loki's turn to blush, but smirk big. "You know, you said that out loud."

She raises her eyebrow, "What?"