Multiverse's Higher Beings

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

•Its been a while since I've talked about this multiverse's characters, so I had the idea to introduce you to the most important Guardians, Gods, Goddesses and Deities of "Just Rain"!

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

ILLUSION/DREAM

The guardian of Positivity, Brother of Nightmare.

In this Multiverse, The apple incident happened in their teens, The village being constructed around when he turned 12.

Dream Still trusts Ink with their life, even after accidentally killing their former crush.

They go by He/They :D

MOON/NIGHTMARE

The guardian of Negativity, Brother of Dream.

Apple Incident happened when he was around 13, Dream being 15.

He loves his little group he calls his family, even though he denies it whenever one of them brings it up.

He goes by He/Him

TINGE/INK

God of Creation, Opposite of  Error, God of Destruction.

Manipulative bastard who does things for himself and himself only, he doesn't care about other peoples feelings.

He made the Council so that he could feel more powerful than he already is, Looking down upon them and locking up Aus or AUs when they find out about why he made the council in the first place.

Goes by He/It pronouns.

OMMISSION/ERROR

God of Destruction, Opposite of Ink, God of Creation.

Caring idiot who somehow doesn't know what jokes are. Anyways guess who makes sarcastic comments now.

The memory he can recall was back when he woke up in the ANTIVOID, His eyesight not making anything better since everything he sees is of an inverted colour.
When they first showed his group ANTIVOID, They were shocked to see that the space was actually white unlike normal VOIDS.

They go by He/They pronouns.

OBLIVION/DEATH

God of Death, Opposite and Friend of Life, Goddess of Life(lmao).

Seemingly popped into existence one day, being created by Deity Fate to help The Gods of Destruction and Creation.

Former Member of the council, But never once had a proper conversation with the Creator. Leaving after The incident of Blue's death.

Goes by He/They/It pronouns :).

EXISTENCE/LIFE

Goddess of Life, Opposite and Friend of Death, God of Death.

With the help of Death, They both left The council, Both now neutral and only stepping in when needed.

They Knew something was wrong when she first met Ink, Being unsettled by the fake emotions The Creator displayed each Council meeting.

Goes by She/They/It

LADY RAINE

Sub Deity of Life, Weather and Death. She only resides in This Multiverse unless others tell her to.

The Weather is connected to her emotions, so when she saw her chosen Guardian's friend dies, The heavens too cried.

Lover of Orion, Sub Deity of Life, Weather and Death.

She/It pronouns :D

SIR ORION

Sub Deity of Life, Weather and Death. Stays with it's Lover in our Multiverse.

Hey he's warm, Since they mostly control the sunlight and warmth of the Multiverse.

He/It pronouns for him :D

August 22, 2021