He Didn't Listen to His Own Advice.

((Here is a short segment, sorry it is short, but what needed to happen happened and like... its a good cliff hanger to torture you guys! sorry... not sorry! bye~ Tessa))

Levi opened the shop the next day. The air seemed to be lighter, and the shop seemed to be brighter.
Maybe because everything was better now. The memory played in his head like a movie, over and over. Levi felt like the "replay" button in his head was stuck.
When Eren came in at 10, as usual, Levi had his coffee made. Eren took it gratefully.
"So about last night.." Eren sipped his coffee.
"Yah?"
"So you-"
"Yup."
"And i-"
"Yes." Levi stated as he cleaned a mug.
"Levi.. i cant do this. Im-"
"Can't do what?" Levi interrupted. Levi glared at him intensly.
"We can't... we can't be together Levi." Eren said.
Levis fist clenched his fist.
"I knew it-"
"Levi its not like that just-"
"Should have just listened to my own god damn advice" Levi growled and turned from him.
"Levi you have to understand that i-"
"Get out" Levi said with poision.
"Levi.. i didnt mean to upset you. It's just-"
"I SAID GET OUT!" Levi turned around and threw the mug at him. It crashed against the wall near Eren's head. The shattered pieces clattered to the ground. Eren was frozen. Levi breathed hard a if he had just been running a marathon.
Eren slammed the door behind him shaking the shop.
The Painting fell from the wall.