This is an Apartment?

Eren sat in the cell with a bloody rag held to his face. The officer opened the cell door and Levi stood in front of him. Levi could smell the faint scent of alcohol and of course blood and sweat. His right eye had turned a nasty shade of purple and was swollen up. He clearly had glass in his bleeding arm. Levi was worried more about Eren's health more than his money.
"Another tip, don't get into bar fights in a foreign country, add that to your diary thing" Levi helped him up and Eren leaned on Levi for support.
"Sorry" Eren mumbled.
"We will talk about it later American, right now you need to stay out of trouble cause i am not rich" Levi attempted a joke but it came out like a annoyed statement, as usual. They left the police station and got into Levi's car.
"Where are we going?" asked Eren.
"My apartment, you cant go walking the streets looking like that." Levi pulled out and sped off.

***

Levis apartment smelt like the coffee shop, with a hint of lavender air freshener. Eren could not help but notice how clean it was. The elegant white room was completed with red velvet chairs and couch. The room separated off to a sitting bar and a kitchen on the other side. Everything was organized down to the books on the coffee table.
"Sit" Levi said to Eren and took him to the couch. "Try not to get blood on my furniture, even though its red, it will still stain" Levi left through a door which looked like a bathroom. The big windows gave a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. Eren had a hard time believing Levi was not rich, and this was an apartment instead of a penthouse.
Levi came back with some bandages, tweezers, a trashcan, and peroxide. He picked the glass from Erens arm, Eren did not even flinch.
"So, why were you drinking so
much anyways? You seem like a coffee only sort of guy." Levi said flatly as he focused on Eren's arm.
"Well im not." Eren said.
"I find that hard to believe, so," Levi glared at him, "whats really the problem?"
"Deciding to be a therapist now are you? I thought you worked at a coffee shop" Eren said annoyed.
"Fine you can leave" Levi said stopping his work.
Eren sighed "Fine, Fine, i do drink often, it is more of a coping thing. This guy just really pissed me off and was being racist" Eren said.
"Coping?" Levi asked. "As in..?"
"I lost my mother, a few weeks before i left to travel, from cancer." Eren said looking at the ground in front of him.
Levi seemed to look at Eren in pity, but then it changed.
"That is no way to deal with it, you go to friends"
"Well, i don't exactly have friends traveling do i?" Eren said.
Levi sighed and bandaged his arm "You have me" Levi stated- somewhat quiet to Eren. He had never heard Levi talk unconfidently.
"Thanks" Eren said.
"You may stay here the night. Are you hungry?" Levi asked.
"Yah sure" Eren smiled.
"Stay here and rest, i will make some dinner.

***

Turns out, Eren was a slob when he ate. He ate tons, and when he did, the food did not always stay on his plate. It disgusted Levi profusely.
Eren burped loudly. Not a scrap of food was left.
"Thanks Levi? but i think i will go to sleep now"
If emotions could radiate from Levi, Eren would be scared. His face stayed unamused, as usual.
"Okay, take the guest room" Levi took his empty plate and started cleaning up.

Eren went to find the guest room. He opened a door. Oh. This room was A almost navy blue. The bed was white spread with the same color pillows as the walls. On the shelves were books, and lots of them. The dresser held picture frames. Eren walked up to them. He saw a group of people. A girl with cheery blonde hair , a man with a brown and gray undercut, a man with brown hair, and a man with Blonde. Another was a girl with brown hair and glasses. She did a crazy pose next to a tall man with.. really big eyebrows.
Out of all the pictures, Levi was only in one.
And that was with the cherry blonde. Right away, Eren knew that this was Levi's love taken by a car crash. Eren picked it up-
"What are you doing?" Levi snapped at Eren behind his back. Eren put the frame back quickly.
"Ah! nothing!" Eren smiled nervously.
"Get. Out. Guest room across the hall." Levi said as if he planned to burn a hole in Eren's soul.
"Ah! right! Good night" Eren hurried out.