Chapter 8

My P.O.V

I started walking to park with a bunch of thoughts in my head. "Why did Gabe want to hang out with me, we never talk." "Maybe that's why, we never hang out, maybe he wanted to get closer to me." All these thoughts ran through me head until I realized I was at the park. I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 2:10, I was a little early so i decided to sit on a park bench and wait for him. I sat there for around 10 minutes, after 10 minutes, Dana's car pulled up. He step out and started walking toward me, I stood up and starting walking toward him as well. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Kaylyn, I'm sorry, I love you so much and I just go crazy around you." He confessed. "Woah wait, you love me?" I was completely shocked. "To the moon and back." "Dana," I smile. "I don't know if i want this." My smile fades. "What do you mean?" He questions. "I love you too Dana, but I don't want to screw this up." I look down. "Hey," he grabbed my hand and lifted my chin so I was looking eye to eye with him. "I understand, it'll be ok." He said and smiled, he pulled me into a hugged and we stayed there for a few minutes. I slowly pulled away and gave him a mischievious grin, he gave me a scared look. "Let's go play on the playscape!" I yell in excited and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the play ground. "You're such a child." He laughed. "You know you want to." I said. "Ok maybe a little bit." He admitted. He started chasing me around, when he finally caught him and pulled me into a hug. "I love you Kaylyn." He whispered in my ear. "I love you too." I whispered back and looked up. He leaned down and kissed, I was a little shocked but I kissed back. Wait, is this what I want? He pulled back really fast and let me go. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen, I just can't help it." I had nothing to say, I was completely speechless.

Dana's P.O.V

I just kissed her, I kissed the person I've had a crush on my entire life. No, no, no I'm dreaming, this isn't real. "Dana, don't take this the wrong way but I really do have to go. I going to the spa with Nicolette at 3:30 and it's 3:00." She said. "Yea, I understand." I reply and rubbed the back of my neck. "Bye." She said and walked away.

My P.O.V

What the hell just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my loves, thanks for reading. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter even though it sucked, so much drama. What's gonna happen next.

Kisses