Chapter 4

Mikey's P.O.V

"Man I'm an idiot, because of Dana's stupid drama, Kaylyn's mad at me. I should've stop it, this wouldn't be happening, she's really mad, she won't even look at me." That's all I could think. "Kaylyn...Kaylyn...Kaylyn please, at least look at me, please." I begged her she turned her slowly, finally looking at me face to face.

My P.O.V

God those big beautiful brown eyes are killing me. I'm done I forgive him, LORD WHY MUST YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM THOSE GORGEOUS EYES. "I'm really sorry, I know what I did was stupid and I should've stop it, but I was just being protective of you." He said hoping I'd forgive him. "Why do you need to protective of me?" I asked not really caring what he said. "Cause...Kaylyn I'm in love with you." he said looking down. "I told you Kaylyn." Nicolette said smiling. "NICOLETTE YOU TOLD HER?!?!?" he said getting mad. I laughed at him. "Well I know now so what does it matter?" "Good point." he smiled that gorgeous smile that I love. "Awww y'all are so cute." Nicolette blurted out randomly. "Quite Nicolette." We all laughed. right then I got a text (like always) this time if was my mom. "Hey sweety, we have to go to Texas for your Uncle James, he's getting really sick. I already talked to Wanda and she is going to let you stay with them till we get back, love you" "Umm...guys and I spend the night with y'all?" "Why?"Nicolette asked. "My parents are going out of town tonight, family emergency." "Of course." Nicolette smiled.

"YAY SLEEPOVER!!" Mikey shouted I can't stay mad at that piece of perfection.