Chapter 2

My P.O.V

I knocked on Mikey's door. When it opened I saw Nicolette standing there, she was Mikey's sister and my best friend. "Hey Kaylyn." she said giving me a hug. "Here to see Mikey?" She asked pulling away. I nodded. "Well he's out with Jason and Madison working on some dance moves, he should be back any minute. Want to hang out with me till he gets back?" I smiled and nodded. We walked into the houses and started talking. "So you and Mikey have been getting pretty close, huh?" she asked suspiciously. "Yea and don't tell him this but, I have strong feelings for him." I said "Well I know his secret, he feels the same way, but don't tell him I told you." she winked. We heard the door open. "Hey Nici, Kaylyn here ye- ohh hey Kaylyn." he said rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and ran to hug him.

Mikey's P.O.V

Finally she's here just me and her, together, and she smiled that smile that makes me fall to pieces. "C'mom let's go hang out in my room." I said grabbing her hand. "Have fun." Nicolette said winking at me. I looked at her confused, I just ignored it and kept going up the stairs. "Let me just change and then we can hang." I told her, she's seen me change before so I wasn't a big deal. When I was done we watch a movie and cuddled. In an hour or so into the movie her phone dinged. I prayed it wasn't Dana to ruin the moment again.

My P.O.V

I picked up my phone and read the text. It was Dalton, he said Cole got into a car accident. Tears started to fall. "Kaylyn what's wrong?" Mikey asked concerned. "Cole got into a car accident." I said sobbing. He wrapped his arm around my waist trying to comfort me. "I'll have Nicolette drives us to the hospital." He called her into the room and asked her. "Of course let me just grab my jacket and we'll go." She walked to her room and me and Mikey grabbed our jackets. We all went to the car and Nicolette started to drive. Mikey let me cry on his shoulder, he stroke my hair comforting me. I just hope Cole is okay.