part . 10 and apology.

So as you guys can see I couldn't upload the story because I was sick. And I am really sorry for that. But from now on I will be uploading regularly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Previously in the Lost Princesses

Just a normal day or that's what they thought. We are going to a vampire palace. I don't believe in vampires. Unnie look at this book. Vampiro sipesto smeto pestio mesto Fimarico. You are in minar the second biggest kingdom. The askan had four princesses. The most powerful being in the whole world. You are going to marry the four princes. Oh no. They are sluts like the others. Yes hyung. A little conversation with author.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author pov

As the four of them met in front of jennie's room lisa told them what happened and what they said. Jisoo's reaction was priceless when lisa was telling them how she punched the two of them in the face and kicked them both in the same time with both legs. Jennie being that kill joy of the group told the truth. Rosé and jisoo were laughing seeing lisa mumbling under her breathe and suddenly doing some kind of animal actions. Jennie was walking with them in disbelief. Seeing them not even giving a f about anything the boys said.

Jisoo pov

I saw jennie looking at the three of us angrily. I could feel the anger in the air. So I stopped the two and cleared my throat. (Hem hem thank you            headmaster.. sorry had to do it.). "But they shouldn't have talked like that". I said taking a glance at jennie. She was a bit relaxed. "If they don't like us then they could just call off the marriage" asked lisa. Chae said "Lili are you stupid, they would've cancelled it if they could." To which we all agreed. We walked down the stairs to the hall. And to the dining room for dinner.

But we did not see anyone there

But we did not see anyone there. We thought they will come and stood there. We soon saw jihyo unnie come in wearing a .............. Ball gown. We went near her and I said "Unnie ummm when do you eat dinner" and she said "we don't eat dinner". We all looked at eachother. Then we asked them "what do you eat" and she said "we drink huma- wait no umm we do e-eat dinner come and sit". We looked at eachother confused and jihyo unnie said "wait the food will arrive soon" with a smile. Soon the food came. It looked delicious.

 It looked delicious