part . 18

So I haven't been able to write because my final exams had come up. From now on I will be updating regularly
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•©°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

 From now on I will be updating regularly°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•©°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Lisa pov

Lisa pov.

We saw how somi convinced or more likely compelled the big 3 to eat "human food" as they called it. Our orders came and jisoo unnie, me, Rosie, Jennie unnie and somi sat there looking at the big three curiously as they took a bite out of their goods. We were watching them intensely. We were waiting for them to react to the taste.

Our heartbeats were increasing. "This stuff is good" said momo unnie. And we breathed. "That was intense" said somi as we laughed. We ate and talked about a lot of things until the topic of the four princesses rised again. "You know the princesses never showed any extreme powers before." Said momo unnie. "Well they are just growing" jihyo unnie reasoned for them. "How old are these princesses" I asked curiously.

"They're all your age" said nayeon unnie. "Our age honestly, that is so boring" said jennie unnie. "Have you met them?" Jisoo unnie asked. "Yeah on our crowning" said somi. "Are they hot" piped in Rosie. "Yeah they ar- why do you need that piece of information." Asked somi as chaeng just cleared her throat and changed the subject

"So if you have finished the drinks let's go to 'The Noodle Place'". As she stood up. (Also there is no such thing as vampire money. It was just my little joke. And they have money because everything from their house has been transferred here.) When she turned to go pay she nayeon unnie already there paying.

"Oh come on, that is so unfair" me and my sisters said in unison. "What is not fair is you trying to pay, when we were the ones who brought you here." Nayeon unnie barged in. "Yeah yeah cut it out. Now let's go to the noodle place." Jihyo unnie cleared it out.

After that we got in the cars. Jisoo unnie called us and I connected it to the car cause I was riding shotgun. "So go right." Jihyo unnie's voice rang all over the car and Jennie unnie turned right. "Go on straight for a while and you will see a sign that says gym, just ignore it a continue going straight" jihyo unnie instructed which cracked us up.

After our little laugh was over a little thought triggered me. What about college. It was just a three day holiday. Well who cares I am living in a society full vampires who could kill me in any unexpected moment. So like why am I caring about college.

( A/N : They are not going to kill you. They are the sweetest people you could ever meet.

Lisa : I know about the unnies but the guys who knows what they will do.

A/N : Look at me young lady. I am the plot writer so you should stop overthinking.

Lisa : who knows what kind of 'plot' you have in hand.

A/N : And that is none of your business, Thank you.)

"YAH LALISA" everyone were shouting at me when I came out of my trance. "Were you talking to authornim?" Jennie unnie questioned. I just nodded.

(Jennie : Yah author just stop distracting us al-

A/N : Yeah yeah bye)

"Ok now everyone we have arrived at 'The Noodle Place'". "jihyo unnies voice rang through the speaker.

We looked out the windows and saw a restaurant as big as the café but it was more crowded

We looked out the windows and saw a restaurant as big as the café but it was more crowded. we exited the car and entered the restaurant. I felt super paranoid so I turned my head around a little bit and saw nearly every eyes on us. Some people were bowing, some were just staring and some people looked like they wanna eat us alive. It felt like we were performing in coachella. I could still feel eyes on me even after I turned back around. 

I flinched as I felt a pair of arms wrap around mine hand, I turned to come face to face with a very fidgety chaeng beside me. "I hate people. Why are they even staring at us like that" she whispered lowly. "Don't worry chaeng-ah, it is just the fact that we are with unnies" I reassured her. Since when we were young chaeyoung has always been the most paranoid one. She hated being in the spotlight.

Just as we reached a table...

0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0

To Be Continued........

838 words.

So as i warned in the description i keep changing my writing style i am going to stick to this style for while. who knows how many times i am going to keep changing it.