Part . 19

Lisa POV

Just as we were about to sit down Jihyo unnie said "You know what kids, we're leaving."The minute she said that somi argued "Why though we just got here". Momo unnie said "Yeah come on let's leave." Now I was curious "What happened unnie." "Nothing just come we'll tell you in the car" jihyo unnie said before starting to walk out.

Once we got into the car we called the unnies through the phone, connecting them to the car and started bombarding them with questions. They said "Listen, there were vampires in that restaurant ok. They were eyeing you guys. So we came out" And then jennie unnie said "But you guys were there with us." "Yeah but- I don't know man. I didn't feel that good, so yeah."

"That's fine, chuck it. Where are we going next?" Questioned jisoo unnie. And nayeon unnie said "Home" and to that we all groaned.  Not being in the mood for anything except for eating, we all complained. Just then Nayeon unnie suggested that we go back home and eat and we reluctantly agreed. We were not ready to move in complete assholes who think all women are hoes or- or sluts, yeah that's the word.

Dying internally we all arrived at the castle. The moment we went in all the workers greeted us. We walked to our rooms but none of our packed stuff was there. Guessing they already moved it their rooms, we walked silently. But suddenly jennie unnie said " Yah, we don't even know where their rooms are, how are we supposed to go."

All of us started chattering at the same time. Then RM oppa comes from behind and says "Will you guys be a little calm. I will show you the way." "But like why do we have to stay with them, why can't we just live in our own rooms. It's not like it matters or something." Jisoo unnie complained. Then Suga oppa materialized out of nowhere and said "Listen, We want to make this marriage count. We want you to grow accustomed to each other, you know like fall in love and all." Just then Rosé snorted "As if." Rm oppa sighed. "Listen girls, we know they've not been the best people to you but that's why we want you to live with them, so that you can know what kind of people they are and they will get to know what kind people you are."

"Fine" jennie unnie said "Why don't we give it a shot." To that we all reluctantly nodded. And then someone clapped from the right side of jisoo unnie giving us all a heart attack. Hoseok oppa was out of his mind. We didn't know when he came and we didn't know when he left, it was kind of creepy actually. While yoongi oppa was scolding hoseok oppa we reached seven doors similar to one another. Rm oppa said "The last 4 doors are theirs actually." We thanked them and parted ways.
Even though it was 3 feet apart from each other.

All of mustered up our courage and knocked together at the same beat. I heard a groan from inside and I knew the lion was in the den. I heard footsteps shuffling inside and a second later the door was open an inch. An inch. The audacity this motherfucker had. "Umm open the door wider brother, so that I can come in you know." His face was soooo meme-worthy god how I wish I could take a picture.

" His face was soooo meme-worthy god how I wish I could take a picture

Keeping my laughter in I pushed the door open with a straight face. I went in and started unpacking my things. He was standing there just dumbfounded. "What the hell do you think you're doing." He said. "Can't you see, I'm unpacking my things, come help me." I said casually. I turned around to look at him. He looked taken aback. Good. He didn't know me but now he will.

Jisoo POV

The minute we knocked my door opened, as if the other person was waiting for this. Luckily in my case I knew that was not it. He stood there, door wide open, staring at me. I stared back. If he thought I would cower in his glance, No I won't. I am a self made women and I am not gonna let some dude with ego issues stomp me over. Finally deciding to speak he says "What are you doing here."

I was confused. Like what is this man thinking like "broo my luggage is in your room. Wdym wHaT ArE YoU Doing HerE." I said mocking him. Then he said "Oh you're here to stay." And I mentally facepalmed. "Dude you have the mental capacity of a five year old. Now will you be kind enough to step aside so that I can unpack and get out of this place as soon as possible." And he did not like that. He slammed the door on my face. Anger bubbling in the pit of my stomach fueling the unknown. When I thought about calming down, the devil on my shoulder said "No, come on why you calming down, break the damned door open."

Taking the side of my devil I balled up my fist and banged on the door continuously. One moment my fist was colliding with the door and the next it landed on something soft with a crash. I stopped. The devil on my shoulder cackled. Once the cackling stopped I heard him groan. That is when I realized I had hit- no punched him on the face. "Shit" He was crouched low on the ground holding his nose. "Shit Shit Shit shit" I chanted as helped him up and looked at his face. He was bleeding. Vampires can bleed? I didn't know that. And then I came back to reality and ran inside his room to get him a towel. I spotted the bathroom, grabbed the towel and ran back to him.

I started dabbing his clean nose. Wait. Clean nose? What. I looked up and saw him glaring at me. If looks could kill I would be dead by now. I cautiously turned around steadying my breath 'he probably has fast healing powers or something'  I thought as I walked very slowly to the bathroom to hang the towel.

I turned around and before I could scream he put his hand over my mouth. There he was looking down at me. The anger in his eyes replaced with curiosity. "You made me bleed." He stated the obvious. I didn't know what to say, I was awestruck, his beautiful eyes, his plump lips, his soft skin. Containing the urge to touch his face and kiss him I cluelessly nodded. He removed his hand from my face and walked closer to me and backed me up against the wall. And then.......