Hell in a hand basket

It's been awhile since Gohin and I have been official. I haven't really been really open on telling anyone with the exception of my two best friends Winter and Sakura, the rest of them I can eat a shoe, because really it none of anyone's business on who I date. Besides Gohin told me not to tell anyone because then they'll start harassing me on it, then I get suspended for kicking their asses, so yeah he's not wrong. So it's best for me to keep it on the low for a bit, well until I graduate.

It's been a good bit since I started dating Gohin, since then it's gotten really cold now. I forgotten how cold it gets nearing spring. It had recently started snowing out no where too. Perfect excuse to bug the hell out of Gohin in such cold weather. I walked to Gohin's home and opened the door. "Read the sign, I don't take walk in's anymore." Gohin was reading a book in the living room sitting on the big comfy couch and walked over unzipping my gray winter coat revealing my pink winter dress and thermal black spandex. "You know there's a nicer way to greet someone, like welcome back or how's your day been." I threw off my black and pink polka dotted snow boots off in a random direction in his home.

Gohin sighed and shut his book as he heard my boots hit the floor. He took off his reading glasses and placed the items down on the table. "Looks like reading isn't an option anymore." I smiled as hopped over the couch tackling him in a hug. "I missed you!" My voice in a muffled tone as I snuggled into his chest. "Yeah, it's been awhile since our last meeting. Got anything telling you on how your exams went?" I sighed content feeling his warmth radiant off him and onto me. "Hey, I asked you a question." Gohin playfully smacked me on my head with his book, he picked it up for a quick second just to do this. "Okay, I did better than I thought. Now how's your day going?" Gohin shrugged and pointed towards the patient sign in sheet which was blank. "Not that much going on today- Oh! Let's watch some movies!" I quickly interrupted him and I seen

Gohin smiled as I ran towards the dvd cabinet. "There's really nothing good in there." I dug through the DVD's and found a horror movie. "Awesome! Hey, you liar! This is a good classic, The Tiger rises from the dead is cinematic masterpiece!" I showed to him ecstatic. Gohin rolled his eyes as I put in the dvd.

I clung to his arm as I saw the zombie Tiger going after the delicate gazelle in the shower scene. "No! No! No! Girl turn around, why wouldn't you take a shower in a creepy house like this anyways when your friends are disappearing one by one?!" I heard the gazelle scream when the show curtain was ripped and shut my eyes. I heard a click and felt Gohin leave me and my right side fell on the soft couch. I sat up rather quickly and pouted. "Hey!" Gohin turned on the lights and I whine from the sudden exposure. "That's enough of that, besides let's go out to eat. It's getting to be near lunch anyways." My tail started swishing side to side when I heard that. "You mean like a date?!" Gohin sweat dropped and threw my coat at me and shoes at beside me so they wouldn't hit me. "Put your stuff back on and I don't appreciate you throwing your stuff around my home Akira." I pouted as I put my coat and boots back on. "Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes standing up.

I was walking through the black market holding Gohin's hand trying to get through to the Main Street when I heard a familiar voice that made my skin crawl. "My. My. Look what we have here, the half breed trying to further mess up another bloodline. This is so tragic." I turned around and saw Sunako, she's an Alaskan wolf from my class, she had a tan coat and her face and neck is white and her eyes were a pretty yellow color. She was wearing a crimson red sweater and tight jeans and knee length brown boots with a three inch heel and her nails were painted bright neon pink and she was wearing make up, she must be meeting her partner or something.

Gohin turned around and raised a brow at her. She looked at Gohin smugly. "I'd watch out for little miss red velvet here!" Gohin scoffed and crossed his arms. "Worry about yourself husky." Her face scrunched up all defensive. "I'm an Alaskan wolf don't get it twisted you walking yin and Yang symbol." Gohin waved his hand away and she was about to say something else I growled. "Say one more thing! I dare you!" She huffed and stormed off. Gohin tugged my hand in his, pulling me along. "Come on, I know a great food stall outside of the black market in the city." I nodded and let him lead the way.

When we arrived I seen it was a ramen stall. My eyes lit up and my tail started to wag from happiness. I loved ramen. Gohin looked at the stall. "I liked this food stall, I had many good memories here as a kid. Though if it's not up to your taste we can-..." Gohin turned and looked at me and smiled. "...Pfff! Ha! Ha! Ha! I see you already like this place more than me!" I froze and went a little red. I walked ahead of him and took a seat. "Just hurry up and order!" Gohin sat down beside me and we looked through the menu. "I'll have an ultra spicy egg ramen with extra soy milk." Gohin took my menu from me and gave it along with his to the waiter. "I'll have a bamboo shoot ramen, extra bamboo."

We waited for our food Gohin watched the cook make the ramen while I sipped on my drink. "So why didn't you tell me you were getting bullied?" I sighed and looked away. "It's nothing that bad, she's like an elementary schooler. Most the time she's leaves me alone if I ignore her. I just let her get it out of her system and that's it." Gohin grabbed my shoulder and I sighed. I looked at him and I could see he wasn't happy. "You shouldn't have to take that, why don't report to the headmaster or something?" I leaned back to stretch slightly before I laid my head down on the table. "That's too much work!" I heard Gohin growl annoyed. "Besides it doesn't really affect me anyways I'm use to it." Gohin sighed and looked at me. "Fine, but tell me if it gets too bad." I nodded as the food stall owner placed our bowls down in front of us. "Here y'a go." I licked my lips as I broke my chopsticks apart, ready to eat.

On the way home Gohin kept his arm around my waist as we got up to my apartment complex. I put in the password, but it didn't work. I slightly pushed on the gate and it opened which puzzled me. "I'm going to call the landlord when I get inside my apartment, the system must be down." made it to my apartment. I was kind of drowsy and wasn't paying much attention until Gohin stopped. "Gohin, what's the matter?" I glanced over to my apartment and saw my windows smashed open, the door kicked down and graffiti all over the front of my apartment. "What the fuck?!"

To be continued...