Chapter 3: Unfortunate Meet Up

We were on our way to FlowerBunch village Veronica quietly whispered

Veronica: What is going on?

Sky: İf i know anything call me a genius.

There was a short blonde bearded with modern clothing so as: a colourful shirt along with light brown shorts.

Man: Today all of you people of FlowerBunch village gather around here for a shockingly important news. 

People: what is i? What could he be talking about?

Man:Before i talk about it, i am Zack. The leader of Team Legend.

Zack: Today i want to talk about the over speeding improvements of technology and dishonering the history, The legendries. They were all our creators from top to bottom. That is why i am planning to create a whole new world for our honor and showing respect and proud of our legendries. İ and my crew will achieve perfection...

(after the confrence)

Sky: sorry. Zack can i have word with you?

Zack: Sure.

Sky: what execly do you mean by '' dishonering the past''?

Zack: you see, as the technology improves nobody remembers the legendries that created this world: Kyogre, creater of the seas of dialga creator of time etc.. Although the most important of 'em all: Arceus creator of the universe and life.

Sky: and how will you achieve it?

Zack: We are trying to bring Zapdos, Registeel, Zekrom and Arceus to overload all the electricl machines and make people curios on our past.

Sky: i see.

of course i wouldn't anything like that happen. So i called veronica and told her to come back from shopping.

Veronica: so what's the big deal? You made me miss %50 off on great balls.

Sky: You know that Zack guy, he's trying to overload anything mechanical

Veronica: so?

Sky: affecting any and every pokeball in exsintance

Veronica was shocked, left speechless. Concequently we decided on stopping them.

Although we couldn't do anything yet, so we continued.

Sky;: Vero, where are goin' next?

Veronica: Either Seashoare Beach or Neon City.

Sky: Let's go to Neon City.

Veronica: Then let us go.

So we went on till we bumped into a tepig on the way.

Veronica: Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! a tepig.

Veronica sent out her pokemon: zorua. with a bite attack she threw a pokeball and accually caught it. She jumped into the air with joy.

Sky: so, your first cacth eh?

Veronica: yes!

nothing important hppened then. We just kept on walking. on the way there was a battle field. Without even asking, by only looking to each others eyes we understood that we both wanted a good battle. İ sent out my abra she sent out her tepig With a confusion attack tepig looked tired already. Eventhough her tepig was tired she couldn't send out her zorua 'cause it bieng a dark type, it would get wrecked by a psychic attack. Doing the logical thing Veronica pulled of an ember attack, but because of my abra's teleport ability it perfectly dodged the chubby flame cloud. Veronica bravely switched her tepig for her zorua. Abra used confusion but zorua dodged it by using double team. The zorua accualy hit abra with a scratch attack and managed to take it out with two of  'em. İ sent out butterfree and made it use bug bite witch also is strong against dark type pokemon, but instead of using bug bite it used a psybeam attack witch still took out zorua. Veronica sent out her tepig witch then used a powerful flame charge. Dodging the attack by flying butterfree took out tepig using bug bite and ate the oran berry it was holding. After the match butterfree felt bad for stealing the berry and flew of to find another oran berry. İt came back with a total of 60 of 'em with a wheat basket. We continued without question.  On our way to Neon City we saw a maize (corn) farm next to a garden, a farm and a crop farm and a well decorated  gate. We got in the farms walking along the road we met a guy with a wheat hat, wearing colourful clothing. 
Man: Well hello there how ya doin' ?