I love Ibuki so bad (💜❤️)

A/N: Y/N and Ibuki are in a band together, called One Up Girls, and the song they're singing is called Girls by Girl In Red (Or Ibuki and Y/N in this case). As for why the SDR cast is there, they've been invited to go to one of their concerts. Enjoy the oneshot!

"Is Y/N nervous?" Ibuki asked me

I swung my Keytar over my shoulder

"A little. More excited than nervous." I said, beginning to tune my Keytar

"Ibuki thinks Y/N will do amazing!" she grabbed her guitar and kissed my cheek

Me and Ibuki had been dating in secret for a few months now, and today, we were planning on coming out through a new song me and Ibuki wrote together called Girls.

And I was hella nervous.

Everyone else had come out ages ago. Even Hajime and Nagito had told us that they were dating two months ago.

In short, I was nervous.

-

"Okay everybody! Ibuki and Y/N have a special treat for you! Ibuki and Y/N are going to be singing our newest song, Girls!" Ibuki said into the microphone

"Now unless you were spying on us during rehearsals, then none of you have heard this song before. And we think it's our best yet! Ibuki?"

Ibuki started strumming her guitar and we both grabbed our microphones and started singing in sync.

"No this is not phase. Or a coming of age. This will never change!"

I glanced at Ibuki and she smiled and intertwined our hands.

"They're so pretty, it hurts! I'm not talking 'bout boys-"

She raised out intertwined hands.

"I'M TALKING 'BOUT GIRLS! THEY'RE SO PRETTY WITH THEIR BUTTON UP SHIRTS! Oooh~!"

Cheers erupted from the audience.

I heard Fuyukiko's voice yelling,

"Yes b*tch!"

And Mahiru's happy cheers,

And Hiyoko's voice, saying

"About time!"

And Nagito commenting on how hopeful we were.

I caught Ibuki's gaze, and she squeezed my hand, her face looked even prettier in the colorful lights of the stage, and her smile was inevident.

All was good.

I hate how I ended this one 😫. But yeah. Marry me Ibuki 💍