Part 2/Gray

"Hello?" I say.

"Oh my, thank you, hey, hey it's Anna. I mean, Hey I'm Annabelle Williams. Is it true? You found her? I was so scared. One of our bodyguards forgot to close the gate and suddenly she was gone. I was so worried that I left my phone in my bedroom. That's why I missed your call and... I'm sorry I'm just so happy you found her."

It's her and her voice is even more beautiful than on her voice mail.

" Hello? Did I scare you?" I hear her say.

"Uh, uhm no." I clear my throat. "Yes, I found her and she's completely fine."

"Thanks god. Do you want me to come over to pick her up or?"

"If you want to?" it came more out than a question.

"Yeah of course I want." I hear her giggling. "Can you send me your address?"

"Yes I will text you." I chuckle softly.

"Alright thank you so much, see you soon."

"See you." I say before I hear the line go off.

I send her my address and turn off my phone.

I will finally see a face to her voice.
I WILL FINALLY SEE A FACE TO HER VOICE.

"Fuck." I curse.

I need to clean up.

15 Minutes later

*knock knock*

Skylar jumps off the couch and runs to the door as I slowly follow her.

Here goes nothing.

I open the door and fall back when something or rather someone jumps at me.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I hear her mumble into my neck.

"N-no." I clear my throat again. "No problem." I say in her hair as I awkwardly wrap my arms around her. Shit, She smells so good.

What the fuck is happening with me?

I was ripped out of my thoughts when she let go of me and steps back.

And then it hits me even harder.

Her eyes, her hair, her smile everything is so perfect. Why am I feeling this?

"Thank you so much really." I didn't even get the chance to say anything when she fell on her knees and starts to squeak. "Sky."

"I missed you so much. Don't ever do this to me again." She says with the biggest and most beautiful smile in the world.

I watch her get up again with Skylar in her arms.

"Thank you, but we really have to go now." she says still smiling.

"No problem, have a good night."

"You too, thank you again. Bye." She says with a little wave.

"Bye." I say waving back.

I watch her turn around and walk out the door, down a few stairs. That's it?

"Wait." I say.

She turns around with a confused face. "Yes?"

I hold up a hand and sprint back to into the apartment. Back in the living room, I walk to the couch and rip the drawing out of my book. I take deep breath and walk back out.

"Here. I was bored and she's really beautiful." I mumble holding the drawing out for her to take.

I watch her take the drawing out of my hand with a little shock on her face. "Oh wow, you draw this? This is Amazing."

"It's okay I guess. Glad you like it." I smile s little.

"Okay? It's perfect. Really. I love it." she says with a big smile.

"Thank you." I say, feeling my face get hot.

I watch her as she looks at the drawing again. Shortly after, she raises her head and our eyes meet. No one breaks eye contact and it feels like hours, until we hear a bark and lower our gaze to the little puppy who looks at us with big eyes from the ground. I hear Annabelle giggle and look at her again.

"Well... I think we should go now. Thank you again." she says and I swear I can see she's blushing.

"Yeah..." I say.

"Well then... Goodbye Grayson."

"Goodbye Annabelle. Stay safe."

"You too." With one last smile, she turns around and walks down the stairs.

I look after her until she is out of sight and sigh.

That's it I guess. I will never see her beautiful face again...

___________________________________

*edited*

That's obviously not the end don't worry haha.

I'm sorry that nothing came for so long but I went back to school and had no time and motivation.

I will try to be more active I promise.

Until next time<3

Fun fact today is my 18th birthday :)

Stay safe, I'm so proud of you.<3
See you in the next chapter.

Social media

Tiktok: nkbbooks
Instagram: nkbbooks

Kb.