21

You were stunned hearing the voice and said,'' Kim Yi-an!!''

''So, you still remember my voice? I knew that you still miss me.'', Yi-an said.

You pushed him back and said,''Who are you? I don't know you. Now get lost.''

''I know you are upset with me. It's all my fault also that I have ignored you. I was busy building my career that I have ignored the person who loved me so much.'', Yi-an said.

''Yaa!! Don't think that I still love you and moreover I was immature at that time. I have moved on and don't wanna get hurt again.'',you said.

''Please Y/N!! Give me a chance please. I fix everything..'', Yi-an said .

You were trembling and tears slide from your eyes as you recalled every moment that you have tried to communicate with Yi-an while he was only ignoring you.

You tried to push him back but couldn't as you were trembling.

Suddently someone hit Yi-an on his head and said,''Yaa!! Ajusshi...Didn't you hear what she said? Leave her...''

Yi-an immediately stood back. When he stood back, you saw it was Mun-tae, your cousin.

''Didn't you hear what she said? Then why are you pressurizing her again?'', she said.

''Umm...I was just....''

''Apologize to her, otherwise I will say Yoongi hyung about this. I am still quiet because you are my brother's friend otherwise I would have screamed. Now leave my sister...'', Mun-tae said.

''I am sorry...'', Yi-an said and he bowed and left the place.

''Ahh!! This jerk!! I wonder why hyung has a friend like this jerk....'', Mun-tae said.

''Ahh!! Mun-aahh!!! I missed you a lot.'', you said while hugging you.

''Unnie!! '', she said while hugging you back.

''But you don't need to miss me anymore.'', she said.

''Why?"', you said being confused.

''I am going to get admitted into your college soon!!'', she exclaimed.

''Jinja!!'', you shouted while jumping slightly.

Mun-tae nodded.

''Ahh!! I am so excited!!'', you said.

''Nado!!!'', Mun said . You both started giggling out of excitement.

''Yaa!! Now stop. Aissh!! I feel so much embarrassed to have such a crazy sisters like you two. My friend has come as a main photographer of this event. For god sake, act normal.'', Yoongi said.

''Who is this photographer that you are bragging that much?'', you said.

''My best friend Yi-an..He is a successful professional photographer now.'', he said.

''Yaa!! Can you please get lost?'', Mun-tae said to him.

Yoongi hit on her head and then left.

''Aissh!! Yi-an is the photographer!! That means I won't be able to take photos today.'', you said.

''Don't worry Unnie...I am here!! I will take your pictures. By the way, tell me about your college life. It's been a year now.'', Mun said.

''The whole year is like an action thrilling movie for me...'', you said.

''Why?'', Mun said.

Then you told her everything that happened except the incident of Junho and also show her the pictures and videos of your friends.