27

You recieved the call.

''Tell me. What do want to say?'', you said in a cold tone.

''Y/N-aaa!!'', Jungkook said in a wailing tone. Your heart clunched hearing his crying voice.

''What happened Jungkook-aa?? Are you okay?'', you said with a fearfull voice.

''I am not fine. I know I have hurt you. I know I have broken the promise that I made to you but there is a reason why I did this.'', he said while sobbing.

''Jungkook!! At first calm down and stop crying. I am listening.'', you said.

''It's not Hee-ji's fault that I have stopped talking with you. It's just that I felt like I am cheating with Hee-ji whenever I am with any other girl. When Hee-Ji were upset with me for staying at your home, she cried a lot. That's when I understood that she has a feeling of losing me that's why she was crying. I don't want that fear of her exist anymore so, I have promised her that I won't talk with any other girls and stopped talking with other girls as well. It's not only you. I know that I won't be able to stop talking with you if you are infront of me. So, I have transfered. Please don't tell Hee-ji anything about it. She has heart disease. If she cries or becomes sad, it effects on her health. Yesterday, when you talked with her, she requested me to talk with you and tell me not to break our friendship.'', Jungkook said.

''I am really sorry that I got mad on her. I didn't know that she is that much sick.'', you said.

''It's okay. I just request you don't blame her for this. I didn't break our friendship. I just don't wanna talk with any girls until Hee-ji recovered completely because I don't want her to be in fear alltime. If you want then hate me but please don't hate Hee-ji. She didn't ask me to do this.'', he said.

Jungkook was still crying while talking with you. You were angry with him but after hearing his shaking voice you couldn't say anything to him and also feeling bad for him.

So, you said, ''I can't hate you Jungkook. You know how much important you are to me. Don't worry. I won't say anything to Hee-ji and also you are always my bestfriend. So, I want you to be happy. I hope Hee-ji will get well soon.''

When you said that you couldn't prevent your tears sliding from your eyes as you are also getting hurt inside thinking that, your bestfriend is also now won't be by your side.

''Please take care of yourself. Even though I won't be in your touch, but please don't cry much and take care of yourself.'', Jungkook said and then hang up the call.

When you hang up the call, Jukyung asked, ''What did he say?''

Then you said her what he said. After hearing that Jukyung said, ''I am sure that Hee-ji has shown your conversation with her to Jungkook.''

''Hmm. She has. Otherwise Jungkook wouldn't know what I have said to her.'', you said.

''She is such a bitch. And how can Jungkook do that? I even hide about me and Soo-ho just because Jungkook doesn't like relationships and told me that he will stop talking with me if I date anyone. Now, what he has done?? He has stopped talking with us . He doesn't have any importance of friendship.'', Jukyung said as she was also upset with Jungkook.

''Don't say that. Hee-ji has heart disease that's why...''

''This is such a lame excuse. I have considered Jungkook as one of my closest friend but what he has done I can't forgive him...'', Jukyung said inturupting you.

''Forget it...We can't force him to talk with us, right?'', you said.

''Hmm...forget it'',Jukyung said in a sad tone.