back to te futu...I mean, to the present

BOOK 2 OF THE I WAS BORED, SO I MADE A STORY, WHY AM I STILL IN CAPS AND IN BOLD, THE STORY SHOULD BE STARTING.

So after the village was fixed, the monster thingys went back to their cave, and the dude went back to the present.

Just when he got out of the time machine, someone threw a lot of stones at him "WTF, HOO TROO DAT??!!" The dude said angrily, "I did" some random guy said, the dude didnt know who said that anyways, but he threw out his sword, "muahahaha, you don't know where I am!" Some random guy said, then the dude saw a block of wood, the dude saw writings in it, it said "hallo, I have a mission for you, you ned to get a MacBook pro and log in to facebook, you will see someone will message you there, I don't know who it is but it might be worth doing the quest he will give to you. This block of wood is tiny, thats why I made my writings small, good luck!" So the dude ignored the random guy and jumped into his car, he went to an electrical gadget shop, he saw the apple section, he scratched his head "these are oddly shaped apples, they shape like ipads" after checking some more...uh, apples. He finally. Found a macbook pro "this is an apple? It loks like a laptop...anyways, ima taste it" the dude took a bite, after swallowing, he felt blood coming out of his mouth "OH SHIE.." The glass shards cut through his tounge and lips, he didnt even care if it was bleeding, he just threw the old macbook and got a new one, he went and logged in on facebook, and he got a message, it was from "you don't know me so why are you reading my name" and it said...