the quest

DIS IS CHAPTUR 2 OF TEH RENDUM STORY.

The message said "hi, der, I have a quest for you, you have to get to kfc. Then kill everyone in the store, then you will find a key in the Janitor's closet, you will retrieve it in mcdonalds and you will find your next quest there." So the dude grabbed his really crappy sword and took off, he found the kfc and killed everyone, since everyone in the store is defensless. he got the key from the janitors closet and found a peice of paper. It said "oh kuul u gut teh kee, now, u must go too teh hayest mountain, liek mount olimpussy. Yor necst cuwest weel bi ther." "Wow this guy needs to work up his vocabulary." The dude said. So, he went to mount olypussy, it was in mars, so he had to steal a spaceship (that hasnt been tested yet) from Nasa, he finally got on mars, gravity was low there, so it wasn't hard to climb up the mountain, he got to the top, and saw an ipad, the ipad is charging and in facebook, it was "you don't know me so whycare you reading my name"s profile, he has a notepad program on, it said "steps on how to trick the dude. STEP 1: make dude buy a macbook pro so he can waste his money. STEP 2: make dude go to kfc and murder everyone there so everbody will no longer have kfc. STEP 3: make dude go to mount olympussy in mars so he can see my ipad and my plans we be spoiled. Dude was very angry when he saw these steps, just tyen he heard a voice behind him "muahahahah!!" "Who the F are you?!" The dude said "im the random guy who threw rocks at you!" The random guy said, just before he could pull out his crappy sword, the random guy flew away in his spaceship.