The final episode, lets change the channel

-Rudy-

I shiver in fear and from the cold infront of the bus that almost hit me, i hear ' oh my god' and 'is she okay?' as Fall Out Boy pile out of the bus.
''Are you okay ?'' Patrick asks.
I nod,i look at all the guys and study them, yep the 4 bafoons i feel in love with once ago.

'' Your name is Rudy right ?'' Patrick asks, WHAT !?
'' um..how do you ?'' i ask, i look behind and i can see people on the horizon running our way.
'' hey can i have a lift ?, i need to get away from some people ?'' i ask and thankfully they nod, i run onto the bus and the rest of them get on , the bus starts up again.

''so how did you know my name ?'' i sit down on a couch next to Patrick,he smiles and looks at Pete.
'' who doesn't, you're Rudy Martinez, do you know how famous you are here in the states ?'' he asks, my eyes widen, im famous ?

''what do you mean'' ,''you are literally one of the most talented girls ever, you model and make amazing YouTube videos , you are so beautiful and so funny'' Andy Hurley walks through from the bunks.
''awe, thanks'' i blush,Patrick hugs me,''we know why you're running you know'' Patrick states quietly, my heart drops, how does he know that ?

'''Oliver and Patty have put it all over the social media, they're getting fans to help find you''Patrick explains, my heart is racing, god know the fans know i'm a coward and a horrible person , i can't go out into the real world again, oh no! , my life is over.

''oh , shit'' i curse as i check my pockets for my phone, of course it's not there i left in my bag along with all my oney and other stuff at the cafe with Oliver, guess i'm never getting them back.
'''What am i going to do ?'' i worry, Patrick just rocks me back and forth like a baby , which is surprisingly soothing.

 ''Why don't you live with us ?'' Joe asks as he wanders in through from the bunks, i smile giddily, are they for real ? , i'm going to be living with Fall Out Boy ?

''Omg , thanky ou , yes omg thank you sooo much !'' i hug them all individually.
''we have just finished up on tour and we're heading home now''Patrick Explains, i nod.

''huys, i just need to make one last YouTube video'' i smile walking into the bathroom, i take out the camera i ALWAYS keep in my pocket and press the red record button.......

THE END 

________________________________________________________________________

Hey, so this is the end of this book ! , how was it , i think it sucked to begin with but gradually got better bc my writing skills when i started this were appauling, so some time in the future i'm going to go through and edit it all , m'kay ?

There WILL be a sequel to his called American Beauty // American Psycho , bc ya' kow , it's fall out boy.......Lets find out what happens in that last YT video and will Oliver pull through just for her ?

Thanks so much for reading this shitty book you lovely people, do you think maybe by the time i go see Fall Out Boy on October the 6th this could get 3k reads ?
Or maybe more bc that's a long way away...DONT REMIND ME , i have to wait so long to see them :(

Again, i'd like to say one last thank you and i love you all so very much xx 

-LOSXRR