[𝟒𝟏] 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 [𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐁𝐍𝐁, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃!

"Yes i know" Eren glanced at himself in the mirror as he held the phone to his ear listening to his mother ramble on.

"I can't wait to see your new apartment in a few weeks! me and your father can't wait Eren, we're truly proud of you" Carla's sweet voice said through the phone.

"I can't wait to see you too mom" A part of Eren wished he had never left home because every time he heard his mothers voice it just reminded him that every moment he's away with her the less time he may have with her.

"Okay i'll let you get back to (y/n) and your friends i just wanted to wish you a happy birthday" Eren could hear that she was baking something in the back and it put a smile on his face.

"I love you mom"

"I love you too sweetheart" she made kissing noises and Eren could picture her face in his mind, she ended the call and Eren let out a sigh.

He hated his birthday.

His parents would always make a big fuss about his birthday and be appreciated that a lot but just something about the day made him hate it.

And it was about to get ten times worse...

As Eren walked back to the bedroom an email came through and the subject caught his eye.

He took a seat on the bed and clicked on it.

He barely even read the first line and it made his heart drop.

His eyes quickly scanned across the rest of the words on the phone but none of them were going into his head.

To ErenJaeger@gmail.com & ZekeYeager@gmail.com
From **********@gmail.com
Subject: The Brand Deal
Dear Mr Jaeger,

We know you declined our deal a few months ago and we have made very clear that we would be silent about it but due to an issue within our department an ex employee who you had verbally assaulted on the phone had taken a file which held all of our records and meetings.

Including our meetings and emails together.

We are trying our best to get this data back but it is looking highly unlikely and it looks like the news may get out.

We are incredibly sorry about this but we hope you can understand that this isn't our fault and do not sue us, i will personally continue to email you as we try to get this stolen data back.

So sorry about this Mr Jaeger.

Eren's hands couldn't stop shaking and his heart was thumping constantly in his chest, his breathing got heavy and he started to fiddle with his bottom lip because he knew this was it.

Eren's phone started to violently vibrate in his hand and it was Zeke calling him and he knew exactly why but he ignored his calls.

His eyes started to tear up "Fuck" he muttered as he hit his hand down onto the bed.

Eren held his hand over his face as a million thoughts raced through his head, he didn't know what he was going to do but he knew either way he would end up losing you.