Chapter 4:The Long Walk Home

As I start walking, I noticed that on the side of the road someone dropped a pistol on the ground, I picked it up and found that there was no ammo, I stared running after I found it because next to it I found a body, dead and lifeless, with a mask on, I quickly ran back and grabbed the mask, put it on and turned back and found the hole of a pistol five feet from me. The person holding the gun told me to get up and follow him, as I stared following, I noticed that behind me was I guess one of his friends, so I knew that I couldn't run away without a hole in my head. After about one mile of walking one of the men put a mask over my head and through me into the back of a truck and both of them got into the truck and we started driving.

After about a minute on the road one of the men stood me up and took the mask off my head and asked me "What are you doing outside tonight?" I told them that I just tried to get something for myself and what happened to me on the interstate and the highway.

When I was done talking to them, they said they would take me home on one condition, I had to give them everything that I had, so I gave them what they wanted, told them my address and they took me home as I was getting out of the van one of the men tossed me a gun and said "you're going to need this." As soon as I grabbed it I started running home as fast as I could, as I got on my doorstep one of the guys shot me in the ankle. I fell down and they drove off, but not before I could get a shot of my own in their. I hit what sounded like their tires but it seemed that it wasn't going to stop them.