Eyelyn's life

···//×Evelyn's Pov×//···

I woke up on any other day, wishing a hadn't. I get up and change into my normal outfit, dark red t-shirt, Black ripped jeans and normal white gym shoes. I pull my long Rosey Pink hair into a high ponytail, I hate pink but I actually like my hair being pink.

It compares me with one of my favorite songs. 'O-D-D'. I grab my phone, bookbag and headphones and walk out the door.

I walk to school, where it's the same, no friends, and being ignored. At lunch I eat in the music room as music is one of the only things that can keep me calm and stop me from killing everything in my path.

After lunch I get my other classes over with and just go home. I watch a few episodes of Naruto Shippuden which I watch 3 times in a row.

After 3 or 9 episodes I start to train myself. Doing a few kicks and punches I use my powers to make a clone of myself and the copy of me attacks and we fight for a good 3 rounds before deciding to stop.

I don't need to eat or sleep but I do like how the food taste so I eat a random veggie burger I ordered 2 days ago. 

I do my homework and go my room. I go to my window and wish at the moon, hoping that one of my mothers could hear me. 'Mama, Mother, I know this asking alot but please take me away. I just want a place to call home. Somewhere poeple wont look at me funny, like I'm a beast, please anywhere, just not here.' I pray/wish.

I lay down, close my eyes and just head off to sleep. Which I can do but I don't need too.

//Narrator Pov//

Two women watch over the pink haired girl as she finally had a good nights rest. One had midnight black hair and blank white eyes, She wore a red and white kimono dress. The other had dark brown hair and memorizing pastel  green eyes, she wore a blood red queen's dress. "Y-yokai, we have to do this for our daughter. I can't stand to see her like this!" Hecate said crying into the women next to her. The black haired women agreed, and together the opened a portal and they scent their daughter to a world where they saw fit.

Her favorite world ... The world of Shinobi.

 The world of Shinobi

Hecate^

Yokai^

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

//Eyelyn's pov//

I woke up in a blank room, great did hunters find me and plan to kill me. Well im waiting, i've been waiting to kill some pathetic human hunters. Two figures enter, I open my claw ready for anything that comes my way.

"Hello Evelyn, my darling daughter." A powerful yet caring voice said. "We've decided to grand you your wish. Both of us has opened a portal to grand you a home. We've scent you to the world of Shinobi." Another voice said.

" You'll keep both of your supernatural and magical powers as well your memories of what happens. Just know that we love you with all of our hearts, our little Evelyn"

And like that I was knocked out again, but this time a woke up in a hospital room.

Words: 575.

Thank you for reading have a nice day, afternoon or night.