The Shinobi world

//Evelyn's pov//

I get up from my dream talk with both of my mothers, I just wanna run somewhere and set something on fire.

I couldn't care less right now, I heaved myself up the rest up if the way, snapped my fingers and I was dressed in a black tank top, gray baggy pants, and white sandals.

I opened the door to see that there's an old man about 60 probably 80 years old wearing white and red robes with the Japanese symbol of fire on his hat. He looks at me and I got stare at him.

He comes in and we just look at each other. I start to leave again when 2 masked figures pinned me, I growled at this.

I forced them off and punched one of them so hard that their mask broke in half.  The other I kicked in their stomach and them grabbed it in pain and started to hunch over, that's when I stabbed my elbow in their back.

The old man clapped, "You seem perfectly capable of fighting. I do a proposal for you" he said. "Talk while I'm interested," I said with venom in my voice.

"Live here in the village and become a ninja"

I blink, "why on earth would you give a stranger that type of proposal, you have no idea what I can do or what I am!" I growled. "I do have a feeling that if you wanted to by now you would've killed me and everyone in the village if you wanted to. Yet you didn't." He said.

I gave in, "fine, I'm Evelyn Yokai-Hecate." "Hiruzen Sarutobi. The third Hokage is 'the Village hidden in the leaf' or as we call it Konohagakure." He said.

A different mask figure comes and takes me to an apartment. "The Hokage says that you will be assigned to a team tomorrow and if you have a clan you'll move into your compound when you make Chunin." The masked man said and vanished in a puff of smoke. There was an envelope in his place.

I picked it up and looked inside, was money and a small note. 'Money for food, weapons, and clothes' I placed the money down on the counter and just went to my bedroom.

In my new room, a let out my inner fan-girl. I squealed into my pillow and let myself smile. I always put down my mask when I'm behind the walls that no one can see through.

Okay so I should probably keep the story how it is but when naruto leaves with 'pervy sage' and comes back that's when I start to change the timeline.

So here's a list of things I want to do in this society.

1- Befriend Fū, Gaara, Naruto, and the others jinchuurki. (The others are okay too)
2- Don't use my magic or supernatural powers in front of the human species.
3- Become a chunin and find out who I am here.

Shippūden Bucket list

1- Stop the deaths from happening.
2- Seal the tailed beast within me to stop the war.
3- Befriend the beast themselves.

I mentally quoted that inside of my head. I got up, left my new apartment, locked it, and went into town.

I got looks from the others but I was used to them. It's was probably because of my weird pink hair or my steel-gray eyes but I don't care what others think of me. I'm myself and ill always be enough, I don't need to change for others' preferences.

I bought some weapons, clothes, and seeds. I liked to grow my food because I don't trust others' food. I was used to getting attacked every so often and one of the most common ones was poison.

I went back to my apartment and put things away. I didn't bother to set things up as I wound like them too because I plan on training hard and making chunin so I can get up and out of this apartment.

I laid back and pull out my phone that I found out was in my back pocket when I was pulling out some money for the seeds.

I listened to one of my favorite songs 'I see your monster; by Katie sky'

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away

I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away

I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

I can't, you won't like what you see
If you were in my head and had to hear my pleas
It's like I can't believe this is happening to me
And could someone please

You'll never see and never check
But I guess it's easy for you to leave me
But believe me
See this isn't something that Ima just forget

Knowing you'll never walkthrough
Said you'd come right back
And now you're gone like that
A blank stare as I stand so alone
And know you're never coming home (damn)

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away

I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay (yeah)
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

I got a heart made of fool's gold
Got me feeling so cold
You keep chipping away
All the promises that I told

Felt like I was on those
They keep slipping away
I want nobody else
But it's hard to get to know me

When I don't know myself
And it helps 'cause I felt
I was down, I was out
Then you looked at me now

And said I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away

I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave

I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away (chase them all away)
I

'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay (make it okay)
When I see your monsters
(When I see your monsters)
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

I sang in a soft tone, I didn't know that I change into my wolf form. I was just a pink wolf with gray eyes.

I lay down and drift off into a slumber of soft and quiet dreams.