Seducing Hades

Storm stomped up to Hunt's room in Italy, livid out of her mind when she found out that Kane had diverted another job to him, and not to her

She reached his room and kicked it in, surprised to find that it actually opened.

She stormed in, only to find a semi-naked Hunt, clad in only tight black pants, sitting on the sofa with his hands thrown over the headrest and a cigarette in his mouth.

Storm's eyes wandered down to his firm chest, his defined abs and his delicious v-line that probably led down to a very big-

What the fuck are you thinking Storm?! This isn't why you came in here!"

Her eyes snapped up and the anger returned. But now, there was a twinge of lust in there too.

"You!" Storm yelled

"Me.." Hunt said and smirked lazily.
She might've thought that she'd averted her gaze fast enough, but he'd noticed it all.

How she'd greedily taken in every detail of his torso, how her body language had changed after seeing him in his semi-naked state.

"Don't you have jobs other than the ones my family have for you?"

"I do. Not at the moment, though. So, I thought I would kill some time." Hunt said, standing up and walking towards her slowly.

For the next few seconds, Storm continued giving him a piece of her mind, until he stood right in front of her.

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" She retorted.

"No." He replied immediately

"Wha-"

"I was too busy looking at your body the way you were looking at mine." He whispered seductively in her ear, making her shudder visibly.

She twisted them around and pushed him against the wall, one hand wrapping against his throat.

"I'm not fucking fall for it, Xalvador!" She brought her lips dangerously close to his and whispered angrily.

He smirked.

He turned them around, trapping Storm under him; her stomach pressed against the wall and her hands held tightly behind her back.......so close to his crotch that she was sure if she extended her fingers a bit, she'd be able to feel his erection from being so close to her.

Hunt pressed his sturdy, large body body into hers.

Now, she was sure that his size would fill her to the brim.