The Way She Moves..

KANE'S POV

My lips crashed down on Talia's.
For a second, I thought she would pull back, but she didn't.

Her lips moved with equal vigor as I devoured her face like a hungry animal.
I've been wanting to do this for a long time now.

I hitched her legs up around my torso while her hands wrapped around my neck.

Her tongue traced the inside of my mouth, as if she craved this as much as I did.
She let out a satisfied moan and my dick grew to twice its size in a second.

Her hips started grinding against my crotch and I clenched my jaw to resist spreading her legs out completely and fucking her undoubtedly tight pussy.

"Talia....." I barely growled out.

"Don't stop." She moaned into the kiss.

Fuck! There's no going back now.

I reached the bed in two long strides, and placed her down quickly.

I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it off as quickly as possible. Talia's eyes raked over my body, and she bit her plump lips in anticipation.

I reached down and ripped her pretty little dress open before she could even blink.

"Kane...." She started, obviously going to start a rant again, but before she could, my lips pressed down firmly in between her luscious, perfectly round breasts that were held up by a sexy lace bra.

"I don't want you to go easy on me." She begged instead, and my lips curled into a wicked grin.

She moaned as my tongue traveled over her cleavage. I pushed her bra down and sucked on her hard tits.

"Oh Kane......" She moaned.

"Mmmm, say my name again." I prompted, taking her other nipple in my mouth while my hand played with the wet one.

Her legs parted as I placed my body in  between it.

My kisses trailed down her toned stomach, to her very slender waist and her hips that gloriously curved out to give her the perfect hour glass figure.

She was a real-life doll, there was no doubt.

My fingers ran over the fabric of her panties and rested on the wet patch that had already formed on it.

"Fuck, baby. You're already so wet for me, and I haven't even started. What am I going to do with you?" I teased, my fingers slowly pulling her panties down her legs to take in her beautiful pink pussy.

"You....could......" Talia started, but stopped short when my fingers started rubbing her wetness around her clit in circles.

"What, baby girl? Mm?" I asked again, curious  to know what she wants.

"You could..........fuck! Punish me!" She moaned out finally as my fingers moved faster.

I looked up at her and smirked.

"I'll punish you so good that this pussy will be red and raw and empty by the time I'm done with you".

TALIA'S POV

He pushed a finger into me and a loud moan escaped my lips.

"So damn tight. I'm going to have fun fucking you tonight, Talia." He breathed into my swollen bean and I shivered.

His finger reached deep inside me. His lips started sucking my clit as his finger continued penetrating my small hole.

I looked down at the glorious sight of Kane Costello in between my legs. I've dreamt of this for so long, and I could get wet from just the thought of him eating me out.