Thinking about you......

HUNT'S POV

HUNT'S POV

I walk back to the penthouse suite, contemplating my win against Storm.
Fuck, it brought a smile to my face.

I reached the door, unlocked it via the security system on my phone and entered the large living room.

I flexed my arms and cricked my neck to release the strain from the past few days and took a few steps in the direction of my bedroom.

Suddenly, I stopped dead in my tracks.

I heard it.

That familiar sound that made my pants grow ten times tighter.

Subconsciously, my feet led me to the source of the erotic voice.

In the lounge.

And there sat Storm Costello, clad only in her underwear and a pair of high fucking heels, leaning back on the plush couch, one hand gripping the backrest right above her head, and the other hand deep in her panties, rubbing her pussy sensually.

"Oh Hunt....." she moaned, and a full erection formed in my pants in the matter of a second.

She knew I was there. She knew exactly when I had walked into the penthouse.
She was doing this on purpose to get back at me for earlier.

Her mind worked in cruel, twisted ways, but fuck! I loved it.

Suddenly, her eyes met mine.

She smirked at me for a second, then suddenly arched her back, her legs closing tightly around her buried hand as her orgasm broke out.

After a few seconds, her breaths calmed down, and she leaned forward.

"Hunt.......I hadn't heard you come in earlier."

I growled in annoyance. Lies.

She got up and starting walking towards me, adjusting her panties properly.

Her index finger came to rest on my collarbone.

"Sorry about that. I had to do something about my frustration." She drawled, slowly dragging her finger down my body until it was flat against my lower abdomen.

I jerked her body against mine- making sure she felt my erection- and whispered in her ear..
"Isn't this what you wanted?"

She bit her lip in response.

...but resisted.

"You know me well enough to know that I never let a man overpower me unless I let him. And I'm sorry, baby, but you're no exception." She retorted.

I was livid, but at the same time, had desire coursing through my veins.

And my resistance had finally run out.