𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰

"long live baby boy t-roy can't forget hec"

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

aj texted heaven back secretly under the desk. his teacher had a no phone policy and if he were to get caught coach would make him run suicides all practice long. quickly texting her back he locked his phone slipping it in his pocket.

"hey aj" one of the cheerleaders sasha waved at him

"wassup" aj nodded his head making her blush

"you ready for tonight's game?" sasha asked sitting on the desk

"hell yeah this the first game of the season you gon cheer for me?" aj asked with a smirk

one thing about him he's a lady's man. aj rarely talked in class unless it was to answer questions, ask to use the rest, or if he was talking to bugs. somehow every girl in the school either liked him, wanted him, or wanted to date him. aj never paid them no mind because all the girls who crushed on him were loud, messy, and minded everybody's business. he couldn't stand people who were messy often times why him and li were getting into it. li's friends loved to gossip about any and everyone and of course li would be fake and smile in they face, he hated it.

"yeah" the girl blushed

"betro" aj nodded

heaven walked in taking a seat at the only empty desk which happened to right in between bugs and aj. sighing softly she sat down laying her head on the desk. aj turned away from sasha nudging heaven.

"what's wit you?" aj asked leaning down whispering to her

"i'm tired alijah" she mumbled back closing her eyes

besides his grandma and dad heaven was the only other person he was allowing to call him alijah he liked the way it flowed out her mouth. heaven was being quieter than usual so he could barely hear her.

"why you so tired? you gotta stay up for our game" aj said taking off his jacket laying it on heaven

"me and my sister was up all night arguing and practice whooped my ass yesterday" heaven mumbled

————

heaven sat down on the bleachers beside her sister deja and along with the boys family. heaven ate her candy watching bugs throw the ball to aj and aj catch it running to the endzone. throwing the ball on the ground aj did a little dance slapping hands with bugs. shortly after a while the jets were in the lead with 50-20 with less than four minutes in the fourth quarter heaven's voice was starting to get sore from yelling and cheering. bugs was thrown the ball running to endzone with both teams chasing behind him. dropping the ball in the endzone the jets had won 56-20.

"LETS FUCKING GO TWIN" aj yelled jumping with his bestfriend

"did that shit nigga!" bugs smiled

"COME ON BOYS" alijah yelled clapping

————

heaven yawned walking on the field with li and deja hearing the boys talk to their coach.

"hev take a picture with them" deja pushed her towards the two

"they all sweaty uh unt"

"mmcht you not finna take a picture with your bestfriends?" bugs frowned making her roll her eyes

aj and bugs wrapped their arms around heaven smiling big as pictures were being taken of the three.

"congratulations guys" heaven smiled

"thank you" they said at the same time

my babies 💞
vote comment allat & excuse mistakes
byeee❤️❤️-mo
8/24/2021