𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦

"think i'm better off by myself think i'm getting the gangster fever"

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

"LAST GAME PLAYOFFS HOES" aj yelled on the bus

the pioneers had an amazing season and put in a lot of work making it to the last round of the playoffs. now they had to go against the antlers a team known for being unbeatable. there'd be people from all the surrounding cities coming to watch this game it was a highly anticipated game.

"aye aye settle down we needa save all our energy for when we mop the floors wit them niggas!" coach taylor said smirking getting the team hype

coach taylor was one of the top ranked coaches in mississippi, every team he had ever coached was top ranked in the nation. he was also one of the top paid high school football coaches. he took his job very serious and was very respected but don't let his kindness fool you, this louisiana native will read you to filth then bless you in holy name of Jesus.

the hour long bus ride was filled with nothing but laughter and large chatter between coaches, athletic trainers, film crew and of course the players. aj sat with bugs talking to the players that sat around them playing crazy 8's on imessage. aj's adrenaline was running there was talk about scouts coming to this game, which was understandable but it made him nervous. football was his life, his pride and joy. this could get his name out there.

————

it was near the end of the first quarter and the pioneers only had 7 points to the antlers 14 points. there was now even bigger bets on who'd win. aj stood on the sidelines shaking his head. a linemen from the antlers kept tackling their running back pancaking him. coach taylor smacked his gum rubbing his beard, he for damn sure wasn't about to call a timeout although he was very tempted too. coach signaled for a sub looking at aj.

"aj suit up, go out there and use them legs any openings you see use that motherfucker you better haul ass or that's your ass understand me?" coach said lowly

"yes sir" aj smirked putting his helmet on

aj waited on the line for the ref to allow the sub to happen high fiving his teammate he got into formation. watching their qb get the ball throwing it to aj. as told alijah ran like his life depended on it running straight for the endzone, once he made it he threw the ball down doing a small victory yell before tossing the ball back to the ref.

for the next twenty minutes alijah did the same thing getting the other teams coaches pissed. alijah's skinny ass was outrunning everyone on both teams getting them tired quicker. the antlers had a better offense than the pioneers did but their defense was shit. aj fixed his gloves breathing heavy clapping. it was the end of the fourth quarter now and everyone was on the edge of their seats.

"READY SET HUT" the antlers qb shouted throwing the ball which aj took

running through the players with some on his tail he just barely missed the endzone beating the buzzer. the ball was in the endzone and aj was laying down on the turf until he heard the announcers.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN JEFFERSON HIGHSCHOOL'S PIONEERS ARE GOING TO STATE CONGRATULATIONS"

the team got up cheering popping the bottle of sprinkling cider. all the hard work and long nights they put in had been worth it because these boys are going to be mississippi's state champions and anyone who felt someway bout it better suit up and snatch the title from em.

2 more chapters 🥲
vote comment allat & excuse mistakes
byee💞-mo
11/21/2021