get Stuck with me

»-(¯'·.·'¯)-> is that the billy craggle? <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

(WARNING! BIG CHAPTER 2000+ words!)

I was in the bathroom washing my hands as i ask them, I look down at my necklace I pull it out. it was glowing pink but the end of the gem was purple, I inspect the necklace for the hundredth time I sigh and hide it under my (shirt/dress) I fix my hair and leave. Krel had changed out of his outfit me and Aja put him in, which is fine i guess ╥﹏╥. krel and Aja's parents were outside meaning steve was here I quickly go out to them.

"oh, Y/n what are you doing here?" Steve asks me.

"helping Aja anyway take care of her, I trust that you will take her to a tree?" I whisper the last part he blushes.

"what I- no! maybe!" Steve says chuckle.

"wait you know the golden-haired oath?" Krel asks pointing to us.

"sure I do Steve was my American friend!" I say patting Steve back.

"any way you two have fun! on this group thing, I and krel will see you later, and yeah." I say pushing Aja to Steve I give her a smile she smiles back and waves as she leaves on Steve Vesva.

"hmm, I have a feeling they're gonna make it," I say Krel raises an Eyebrow and rolls his eyes at me.

"umm excuse me, mister, don't roll your eyes at me!" I quickly say and push his head down and ruffle his hair.

"hey don't do that!" He says, I chuckle and sigh watching the sun go down.

"We should go meet Eli, come on do you have a bike?" I ask him he tilts his head confused.

"What is a bike?" My brows needle together confused and I facepalm.

"boi, boi oh boi! where gonna have to go if we wann meet Eli there on time. Do you have a bike?" I ask him.

"no whats a bike?" he asks me I give my 'WTF' face again and sigh.

"no bikes in cantpoia either oh well guess where gonna have to double it lucky i got one of those old bikes so you won't be too uncontfotable." I say and go to the corner I rode my bike here catching up to them, I guess they didn't see it or something. I place my grab my helmet and look at it, It was krel's first time and I only had one helmet. I walk up to him and place it on his head.

"hey what are you doing?!" he asks as I clip the helemet on him.

"don't worry this will help you, it protect your brains so you Mr A's don't go down to B's like me" I explain he gorans and I hop on the bike. I place my bag in the basket in front of us

"well hop on you can put your feet there so there not on the chain, or get hurt while a pettle." I say he looks up at me then the bike and hestatly gets on.

"okay hold on tight cuse this is gonna be a bumpy ride!" I shout and peddle, thanks to my leg strength for days I was able to peddle for the both of us.

"SLOW DOWN!" Krel yells, I laugh.

"grab onto me if your too scared! I don't bite I promise!" I call out he does so closeing his eyes as tight as he can.

'kinda cute.' I roll my eyes and cringing when i thought of that.

'Y/n friend! F R I E N D! FRiend!' I reminded myself I ended up near the wood when I stop, My bike can't handle off roud stuff. I notice krel was still holding onto me tightly.