chapter 5

Minitoon P.O.V
When I woke up I got out of my bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast
I knew kreek was asleep so i decided to make him breakfast. When i was done making his food i put it in the microwave. When I was done I went upstairs to my bedroom.
When I got to my room I laid down next to Kreek he looked so peaceful when he sleeps with me.
I kissed his forehead and fell asleep.

Kreekcraft P.O.V
While I was sleeping I had this nightmare  it looked like I was in a basement or an attic. I tried to get up
But I realised I was chained up to the floor, I tried to get out of the chains but I couldn't.
While I was trying to get  out of  the  chains I heard footsteps. The footsteps were coming closer and closer to where I was.  I tried again to see if I can get out of these chains.
When the footsteps stoped in front of I looked up at the person.
It was Minitoon!?!?! He grabbed one of his swords from  his back . He said. Come join me. We can be together forever. I looked onto his eyes. His eyes where like blood. No your not Minitoon. I said.
He froze in place and said while getting up. I knew you wold say that. He said. He grasped his and stabbed me in the stomach. I started to cry in pain while blood came out of my mouth. I know your not him. I said.
He started to laugh and said. Your friend Minitoon is dead.
I worked up and started to cry after what just happened. I cried a little louder.
Minitoon woke up and got worried. Why are crying Kreek!!! He said. I had a nightmare that someone or something looks like you and stabbed me on the stomach  with one of your swords. I said while crying.
Minitoon pulled me in for a hug. Sh~ it's ok I'm here Kreek. Said Minitoon.