Sleepy boi chapter cause why not

_Sleepy_Boi

"I'm so bored ,and I don't know what to do now." She said throwing herself on the living room floor. " Um- why did you throw yourself on the floor Sleepy?" Said Oofyflippy crossing their arms.
"Ugh~ I'm board and I have nothing else to do at all!" She said getting up again and dusting herself off. "Alteast play a board game or something." Oofyflippy said, walking away and coming back with a board game. Sleepy looked at the box ,and it's name is Monopaly. "What!...I'm not good at this game!" Sleepy said as Oofyflippy replied. "Well what do you want to play then!"
Sleepy then walked away. "This girl seriously just walked away without me knowing!" Oofy said until they saw Sleepy coming back with two controllers. "Really... we're playing games in a VR quest 2?..." They said grabbing the controllers that Sleepy handed out. They both then put on the headset ,and started playing in game called Minecraft."Fuck! I got killed by a Creeper in this village that I'm at." Sleepy said, being annoyed by the Creeper that blew up. "Ha! Good for you Sleepy. I'm at the underground tunnel already." "Wha!--- How are you there already Oofy!!!" " Let's just say I'm not going to answer that." Ugh!~ Please tell me how you got there that quick please!!" "That's for me to know and for you to find out" 

Alright. Give a happy early birthday day wish to _Sleepy_Boi.
Their birthday is on September 4th.
Happy early Birthday Sleepy!