A Big Secret

Hello~

👆🏻 For enjoyment, I just love this so so so so so so much anyway, thanks for reading this so far I hope y'all will like my future chapters too tho I haven't thought bout what will happen in the next chapters, ಥ_ಥANY IDEAS????? oh and sorry for the late update I was busy doing.....I don't know what(┬┬﹏┬┬)

So everyone was so confused what did she mean by 'in the previous life'? 

"I know that you all are confused right now but how 'bout we all calm down and discuss it later when we settle down cuz I think we will be stuck in here for a long time?" Athanasia said to calm the heavy atmosphere because it looked like if she tells them her story of her previous life everyone especially Diana and Jenette will cry as they were her mother and cousin and she couldn't bear to see that sight. "I think she's right." Diana noticed that she didn't want them to know and maybe she thinks that her secret is too big for us to hold. "Fine." Claude as usual said with a blank face but if you see his face closely, you could see that he is worried about his daughter. 'growl~' "S-sorry!!!!!!! Pardon me!!! " it was a sound Jennette's stomach she didn't eaten anything since the morning before coming here. the growl was so loud that everyone in that empty room heard it because it echoed too. damn embarrassing for her. "Jennette are you hungry?" Ezekiel said in concern yet tried not to laugh voice, it made Jennette blush like a mess out of embarrassment."y-yes I didn't eat anything since the morning...." Jennette made a squeak in a low voice but was able to hear it by everyone there. "come to think of it I am hungry too" "me too" "me too" everyone was hungry, nobody had eaten anything after coming here "Well if everyone hungry so what are waiting for, let's go grab a bite" Ann said laughing as everyone excluding Claude had a chain reaction of hunger. "miss ann, can I ask where we are going to et cuz this room is empty." lily asked the girl in front of her. "Well since this place empty how about we go out and eat our food there might be some new varity of food for you all that you didnt tasted yet" Ann answered with a big smile that shone brightly and lighted the heavy mood. "That sounds fun, there are so many dishes that i couldn't taste" athanasia said as she got exicited of eating the food she couldnt eat before. (And so, her mouth watered just thinking about chocolates.) Diana laughed at her drowling daughter, she wanted talk to her and spend more time with her because as written i her faith, she will die after giving birth to athanasia.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Tosokchon Samgyetang, this is the most popular reasturent in south korea. This is where we will eat today" Ann said while proping up everyone. They were all dizzy from riding in a cab after all it was there first time riding in a cab, jennette, lily, ezekiel and feilx almost puked and lucas, athanasia and claude were emotionless seeing those who was suffering from motion sickness. diana was wondering how this thing even worked. She asked athanasia, she said" a car is a thing they fill with gas that moves them from point A to point B. ... Specifically, an internal-combustion engine is a heat engine in that it converts energy from the heat of burning gasoline into mechanical work, or torque. That torque is applied to the wheels to make the car move." but she couldn't understand so she droped the topic but was also proud that her future daughter will be so intellegent. It wasn't normal for other people to remember their past life.

when everyone was back to normal, they headed in the reasturent.

.

.

.

.

Everyone was pleased with the food they never ate before. It was far too good for them. Athanasia ever cried in happiness that she finally get to eat Samgyupsal. "Ah this is good... i finally get to eat it. I was so poor that i couldn't even afford a chocolate. But its so funny to think now that i am so rich in this life that i could buy this reasturent." Everyone fell slient, it was a good topic to laugh about. Athanasia soon realised the atmosphere and changed the topic. The rest the day was peaceful. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Its almost night let's return home and go out again tomorrow."Ann said while looking at the sky it was full of clouds it might rain today."umm Miss Ann? i want to ask about how long do we have to stay in this world?" Felix asked the girl that was on the phone booking a new cab she already explained the functions of the mobile phone and told them that she give that to each one of them. " As i said it's not upto me its my boss who gathered you all in here so i might guess it's one or two months? maybe more a year? can't guess" She answered him. "o-oh"  'just who is her boss and why they transmigrated us here' is what the red haired knight was thinking. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

As they got inside the room which they were in at first, they was shocked. It was full of comfy bed, a modern style lights, a big television, two master bathrooms in one room. there were 6 rooms in total. "Are you sure this is the correct room?" Claude asked as he, too was surpried to look at all the luxuries in one room. "mhm yup. When we were out, i told some people to transform the room so you all can rest comfortably do you like it?" ann answered while explaining all the modern things "'Like it'? i love it!" Athanasia and jennette exclaimed together in the same wavelenght that made everyone laugh. "okay so if you all understand the basic functions of almost all the thing you can choose your room and rest comfortably, i have some work to do right now but feel free to ask me anything." "okay~" everyone answered. 'I feel like a school teacher that is giving instructions to the students(⊙ˍ⊙)'. 

.

.

.

.

.

Okay done!!!~~~ YAY!!!