Part 13

*thump* "w-what was that?" Athanasia said. "That was really a silly dream! Felix becoming a superman????....uhhhh...whatever. Btw i really is the first day at high school. I get up*yawn*"

"Good morning athy" Diana said holding a glass of milk "Here have this"

"Good morning mom"
" you don't look so good princess is something wrong?" Felix said. He was standing behind claude. " Is something wrong Athanasia?"

"Oh that's...."

"Puhahaha- that's a really stupid dream. Even your dreams are silly like you!" Lucas was rolling with laughter while Ezekile was...way too shocked to speak "i- i don't know why i had that type of dream..."

"Umm..princess? May i ask what a superman is..?" Felix asked. "Superman, is a fictional character and a superhero in the DC Extended Universe series of films, based on the character of the same name created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. Having the ability to fly and having extraordinary powers." "O-oh" 'i shouldn't have asked....'. There was a cracking sound in the background. He could feel his back burning because of a peraon's glarings. Yes its claude. Having his overprotective papa mode on.

"Anyways we should get going for school. We shouldn't get late at the first day." Athansia said while picking up her bag. She was already in her uniform.
" haaaahhh i'm not intersested! Do you even know that i am a genius of the century?? I don't have to go and study!!" Lucas said munching on an apple "besides i'm very busy!"

"YOU ARE ONLY LYING THERE AND EATING WHAT ARE YOU BUSY AT??" Ann shouted having lucas cover his ears. Her voice is really loud. "I am busy breathing!!"

"Well you have to go wheather you like it or not. " Yuna said stoping the both of them from arguing. "Why?" "Because its an order from our boss A.K.A The writer of this story."

"Ugh fine."*snap* lucas changed his clothes to the uniform by magic. "Hey don't do magic in front of the orther people. Its a world where there is no magic."
"Yes yes." 'Well i'm bored anyway. It should be fun exploring this world and Athanasia will be there too. And i can't leave her with whitey junior either.'

"Wow! This school is bigger than i thought princess!!" Jennette said. Her eyes were sparkling. " come on its not that great."
"Ever thought of appriciating things?" Ezekile said. "Nope"
"Lets leave them be jennette and lets go in." Athanasia said leaving the two bickering. "Ah and don't call me princess Jennette"
"B-but how can i?!?"
"Jennette you are also a princess."

"Okay.
Athanasia!" Jennette was beaming. She always wanted to call athanasia by her name.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Who are they?!?! Are they the transfer students the teacher was talking about?!?! They are damn preety!!!" One girl said or shouted you can say?
"The blonde one is sooo preety!! And the boy with reven hair is so damn good looking! I mean look at his eyes its like a ruby!!"

"The boy at the back is also very good looking!!!! And the brunette girl too. She's so cute!!. Is there were a news that the gods sent angles to this  school??"

"Every ones talking about us."
"Well that's because theres me in this group you know? Ahh~ I can kill millions of girls just by glancing at them.heh" lucas said...

"Seriously? Then maybe you will become a serial killer." Ezekiel said. 'They are at it again....'

"Students we have some new students starting now so i hope you all will be good to them and be friends with them? May you all please introduce yourselves?"
"My name is Athanasia Obelia. Nice to meet you all."

"Hello my name is Jennette margerita. I hope we have a great time together!"

"My name is Ezekiel Alpheus. Nice to meet you."
"And i am lucas"
"What a lame introduction he gave" Athanasia wispered. To jennette "Ahaha"

"KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!! SO CUTE!!!"
"What-?" 'Seriously? How can people fall for only good looks i mean take a look at his personality!!' Athanasia thought

"Please maintain silence. Class prez take care of the new students."
"Okay ma'am. Hello my name is helena nice to meet you all!. Athanasia and jennette can sit the second row. And ezekiel and l-lucas can also sit at the empty sits at the last."

'Helena? Why is she here? How??'

☆Hi~ its me Ann speaking again!
There is a very good reason on why she was not updating. Because she had her finals going on. Its over now. So she will update on time.....i guess?Anyway pls don't abonden this story.
Byeee☆