8

𝘐'𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

~
Third Person's Point Of View
Aliana's Apartment
Upper Manhattan, New York City
July 27, 2017
10:25 AM

Aliana's life became even more colorful when she realizes that she loves Lizzie while Aliana doesn't know if she feels the same. She'll just worry about it tomorrow.

Today Aliana somehow made progress into their little investigation which Scarlett dubbed as,

"Is the Jesus look-a-like cheating on a literal form of a goddess?" Investigation Team. Which sounds dumb but Aliana and Lizzie just went along on their antics.

And they all have a group chat named after that, but instead of chatting about Robbie, all they talk about is Hollywood gossips. Which Aliana didn't know what's the purpose, who cares if a certain celebrity got a divorce. Tea is what they want. Not just some petty divorce.

But they made a lot of progress and Aliana will soon finish rewriting the hospital system and in those 2 days are both of them going through every surveillance camera and hacking into them getting a glimpse of Robbie's car who knows where it's going.

Robbie's car is everywhere on the city's surveillance camera it's almost like he's going into a circle and they don't know what the purpose is.

"Maybe he's just that drunk?" Aliana guesses her eyebrows furrowing as she sinks into her thoughts. Nodding to herself as she thinks Robbie may be too drunk and didn't realize that he is going in circles throughout New York City.

Aliana gasped at what she saw when she hacked on the 911 system, "Look Lizzie at this report at the 911 at the time of the accident the caller said that two cars suddenly went in the wrong lane and crash into Robbie's car." Aliana said confused at the situation.

"That's completely weird no one accidentally goes into the wrong lane especially two!?, why did they suddenly went into the wrong lane?" Lizzie asks as Aliana shrug also not understanding what's happening.

"I want to see what happened but that kind of footage was the one that was deleted thoroughly and if CCTV footage is deleted we can't retrieve them anymore," Aliana said running her hands through her hair frustrated. Lizzie gently put her hands on top of Aliana's thigh rubbing it.

Aliana smiled at the sensation calming down instantly.

"Don't blame yourself Aliana you have done too much for me and I honestly couldn't do this without you." Lizzie sincerely said while looking softly at Aliana.

They always seem to look at each other softly almost always enchanted and lost in the eyes of each other.

"That's bullshit Lizzie you were the one doing the running and going through sites and asking about the accident I'm sure you're tired too," Aliana argued back looking at Lizzie seriously. The actress surprised at the outburst just stared at Aliana not knowing what to say.

But above all else, Lizzie felt sweet even though comparing someone sounds evil. Robbie never once said that Lizzie has a credit on something he always says that it is him who did all of it.

So times like this when someone acknowledges what she did especially from someone she loves is such a wonderful experience.

"But then why are you so calm about all of this? Your boyfriend might be cheating on you and you're here laughing with me." Aliana said her voice tone laced with irony.