19

Woo pretty baby, this world might have gone crazy. The way you saved me, who could blame me. When I just wanna make you smile

~
Third Person's Point of View

"What?!" Lizzie exclaimed confused at what was happening. Aliana cast a worried look at her girlfriend, the Princess knows even without Lizzie telling her— she knows that the actress is quite worried about the privacy she'll lose once the media got a sniff of their relationship.

"It's an article about the two of you, going to the grocery," Avery replied before she could click the article, Aliana immediately snatched the phone out of Avery's hand startling the latter. Lizzie scooted over to Aliana wanting to read the article with her girlfriend, Scarlett and Avery also scooted over as both are curious about what the article is about.

Lizzie couldn't describe what she was feeling at the moment, she was terrified out of her mind, nervous, she doesn't know. All that Lizzie can think about is Aliana,

Will her face be shown to every tabloid?

What if Aliana's peaceful life gets messy because of her?

A million thoughts go ever Lizzie's mind and it's making her anxious, Aliana can guess what Lizzie's thought is so she snakes her arms around the woman's waist leaning her into her body.

"Love, the article is just about us shopping for some groceries, nothing more." Aliana softly whispered, her hand still caressing Lizzie's back giving comfort to her anxious girlfriend somehow.

"I know just— I don't know," Lizzie anxiously said pricking her nails, Aliana softly held her hand preventing her girlfriend to prick her nails again. The Princess turned her head to see Scarlett looking at her with a smile.

Scarlett gestured to Avery as she walked her way out of the living room she didn't even bother to get Rose as her daughter is quite a heavy sleeper. Avery nodded and followed Scarlett leaving the two lovebirds alone in the living room.

Lizzie deeply chuckled, "Those two really," She sighed shaking her head in amusement. "Well, are you okay my love?" Aliana worriedly asked.

The woman nodded her head sighing calming herself down, "Yes, uh... I'm just scared— I'm sorry," Aliana quickly engulfed Lizzie into a hug patting her head. "Shh... why are you apologizing honey?"

"Your life's much simpler if we haven't met," Lizzie started, Aliana was about to talk when the Actress cut her off. "Things are gonna get even messier if they caught wind about Robbie. I want you to be out of the public eyes because that's what you're used to, and I don't want your privacy to be invaded."

Lizzie exhaled deeply and Aliana just listened not bothering to talk until her girlfriend finishes talking. "The media can be invasive, they're nasty and will do anything for ratings and clicks. That's what I'm terrified of, I'm used to this kind of life, ever since MK and Ash was casted in Full House our private lives fully out of the public eyes for everyone to see and gossip— whatever we do someone is watching us. And I don't want that for you. But now that you're face is plastered on every tabloid and I don't know—" Lizzie rambled and Aliana just watched until she got fed up and kissed her.

"I— Aliana I wasn't finished!" The actress complained and Aliana just softly kissed her again and peppered her face with little kisses earning soft giggles from the youngest Olsen.

"I know," Aliana softly muttered and kissed Lizzie's forehead sighing in blissfulness. "Lizzie my darling, my love, my baby. My life isn't what you exactly call "a simple life" It's also messy and well, to be honest— I'm used to it." Aliana sighed, "You don't have to protect me from the media or paparazzi or whatever, as long as you're here I'm content."