32 M

~
chapter thirty-two

When Taehyung woke up the next morning a bottle of water and painkillers lay on the little night table next to his hotel bed. At first he was confused as to why he was undressed, how he got to his bedroom, and why the fuck his neck was burning like crazy.

He sat himself up, the inevitable headache hitting him like a truck, and flashbacks of yesterday's events replayed like a movie to him. For a while, he just sat there, in his pain, not moving a muscle.

Once it registered into his brain what had happened he wanted to cry. Cry and cry and just cry.

Jungkook. Jungkook was here. Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. HIS soulmate, Jungkook. Jungkook helped him up to his room. Jungkook undressed him. Jungkook was delicate. Jungkook was patient, for the most part. Jungkook showered him. Jungkook dried him off and carried him to bed.

"Ju-Jung-" Taehyung choked on his tears and looked around the room in desperation. Jungkook was here, but he left. Again.

He screamed.

~

Jungkook didn't sleep that night. He just couldn't. He lay next to Iseul's cold, undesirable body, thinking of another man. Anyone else would find him shameful, but Jungkook didn't care. Taehyung was so beautiful. As if, somehow, the years they spent apart made him look even more ethereal than he had before.

Taehyung's beautiful eyes, his perfect hair and lips, his soft hands, smooth neck, and prominent collarbones. Taehyung's curves, his round perky ass, and his deep voice.

Jungkook thought of the other's behavior yesterday. How he insisted on having sex. Jungkook shifted a bit uncomfortably, thinking of what could've happened if Taehyung belonged to him. What could've happened if Taehyung had asked him again;  Wanna have sex?

Yes. Yes Jungkook wants it. He wants it more than anything; to hold Taehyung, to throw him onto a bed and hold him tightly in place by his neck as he teases him. Jungkook grabs ahold of his growing erection, taking a deep breath and imagining what could've been.

Taehyung naked and on top of him, bouncing shamelessly on his dick and screaming his name in pleasure. Jungkook speeds up, making quiet grunts in the dark of his spacious bedroom. He should probably move out of the room his wife is sleeping in, but he doesn't.

Taehyung would put his hands on Jungkook's chest for support, continuously slamming himself onto the ravenette's cock.

Jungkook keeps going until he feels hands run their way from his chest area all the way down to his own hands on his cock. A tongue is felt from his tip dragging all the way down to his balls. He moans.

"Let me help you there," Iseul's voice is annoyingly high pitched, so irritating it almost makes Jungkook soft. He hates it, but imagining Iseul as Taehyung makes it feel oh so good.

"Shut your fucking mouth." He growls, grabbing her by her head and forcing his dick into her mouth. She makes a choking noise, and then when he lets go, she slurps all the saliva off of him, licking him clean and continuing her job.

This would've been so much better if it were Taehyung.

~

"I'm telling you it wasn't a fucking dream!" Taehyung whined. He was currently at work, sparing his short ten minute break on the phone with the newly weds.

"Well I sure as hell didn't invite that fucker, and if you're not going completely insane... Then Yoongi, you have kept the first secret in our ONE DAY of marriage!" Jimin accused, pointing his finger at his husband.