𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

[ᴇᴀʀᴘʜᴏɴᴇs ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ]
[ɢɪɴᴜᴡɪɴᴇ - ᴘᴏɴʏ sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ + ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ]

Many years passed by,
Mike Wheeler had finally proposed to El Hopper. They were going to get married in three weeks, so Mike asked Nancy to plan a bachelor party for him and the boys.

He was supposed to ask Will since he was his best friend, but Will said he couldn't plan and make it to the party because he had a very important 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 to attend to in which he'll earn a huge amount of money to help him support his mother's bills.

Mike was disappointed that his best friend wasn't going to show up, but he understood his situation.

[ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ]

[ᴍɪᴋᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ]
I was waiting for Lucas and Dustin to pick me up for the bachelor's party when Will suddenly came into my mind 'I really wish he was coming tonight, the party isn't complete without him. My day becomes brighter when he's close, I don't know what it is about him that makes my stomach flutter with joy. Maybe it's the way he smiles or the way he's always filled with excitement when he talks about the
things that he loves.'
I smiled softly at the thought of Will.
'Wait what am I thinking, this is wrong he's just my best friend and for fucks sake I'm going to get married, get it together Michael'

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Lucas honking his car horn, I quickly went to check how I looked on the mirror I had in the living room. I was wearing a dark red long sleeve shirt that was buttoned up halfway exposing my chest, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a gold necklace for the finishing touch.

I grabbed my wallet as I walked out the door, I hopped in on Lucas' car and sat next to Dustin on the backseat. Lucas looked at me through the rearview mirror and said "Lookin good Mike, this is the first time I saw you dress up properly for an occasion" I just laughed in response as the curly headed boy beside me joined the conversation. "You're going to enjoy tonight Nancy, Lucas, and I prepared a surprise for you" Dustin said with a smirk plastered on his face. "You guys are the best" I said as I felt the excitement and curiosity taking over me.

The car ride on the way was quiet, nobody really spoke we just enjoyed each other's company. A couple of minutes later the car stopped "we're here" said Lucas. We all got out of the car and entered the Club.

The moment I stepped in I was greeted by flashing lights and upbeat music. A woman walked over us and led us to our table, as we sat down and got comfortable a waitress asked for our orders "Good evening gentleman what drinks can I get you?" "We would like to get the special liquor package" Dustin responded as he gave the waitress a soft smile "okay sir I'll be right back with your drinks".

When the waitress was gone the boys started catching up with one another about how their lives were going. "So Mike how are you and El?" asked Lucas, "we're doing pretty good actually". Dustin then added "that's good to hear, I'm glad you two are happy", the smile on my face slowly disappeared as I thought to myself 'Am I happy? is marrying El really what I wanted? what If I don't want to spend my entire life with a woman?" When I realized my words I mentally scolded and reminded myself "don't be ridiculous Michael, El loves you and she wouldn't be happy if she found out what you're thinking about'

My thoughts were interrupted as the waitress placed our drinks on our table. "Alright the party has started" Lucas said as he and Dustin stood up from their chairs and I remained seated "Let's have a toast for the groom!" We clanked our martini glasses and took a long swig. We spent the night drinking and dancing. As we got tired we crashed on our seats trying to catch our breaths, "Wait!" Dustin broke the silence "I almost forgot our surprise" Him and Lucas glanced at each other while smiling mischievously "What's with the smile?" I questioned "oh nothing, now let's go, you want to see the surprise don't you?"